Revenge of the Fallen New Total Film article has some interesting tidbits.....

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
......though not sure if any are true, they have had things wrong in the past about TF2, like the Dinobots being in TF2, but here's the main points from it:

-Hound is in the movie, he is a military vehicle and in robot mode he is dog shaped.
-The Fallen has the power to resurrect 'fallen' Transformers
-Starscream pursues his own course through the movie on his own, with no loyalty to anyone.

Interesting stuff to say the least, but as I said above, they have been wrong before. Hope the one about Hound having a dog-like robot mode is wrong though.

this actually makes sense. Ravage in the trailer looked like a dog, or at least some type on animal on all fours. And Megatron is alive in this movie, after he dies, explaining how the fallen can bring transformers back to life.

starscream doing hes own thing sounds interesting.

Hound transforms into a dog Transformer? No thanks. :down

nah i think he just resembles a dog. sort of like Ratchet's head resembled a walrus. theyll probably give him large hands and feet and doglegs.

......though not sure if any are true, they have had things wrong in the past about TF2, like the Dinobots being in TF2, but here's the main points from it:

-Hound is in the movie, he is a military vehicle and in robot mode he is dog shaped.
-Starscream pursues his own course through the movie on his own, with no loyalty to anyone.

Interesting stuff to say the least, but as I said above, they have been wrong before. Hope the one about Hound having a dog-like robot mode is wrong though.

I guess that's the answer to Megatron's return, maybe Jazz as well as the other Decepticons that were killed in the first film (Bonecrusher, Blackout, & Brawl)

So Fallen can bring back Transformers to live.

How?

this actually makes sense. Ravage in the trailer looked like a dog, or at least some type on animal on all fours. And Megatron is alive in this movie, after he dies, explaining how the fallen can bring transformers back to life.

He's some type of cat. :yay:

1. Hound? I thought his name was Ravage...Oh well.
2. Fallen has the Power to resurrect 'fallen' Transformers? This explains why megs is in this movie. The Fallen brings him back. Very good Idea. Gives The Fallen more of a god like Figure...Nice :up:
3. Starscream on his own? Pretty Cool.

I guess that's the answer to Megatron's return, maybe Jazz as well as the other Decepticons that were killed in the first film (Bonecrusher, Blackout, & Brawl)
I kind of doubt Fallen would bring back an Autobot.....
So Fallen can bring back Transformers to live.

How?
because he's the FIRST Ever Decepticon. He's the Satan for Cybertron. He came To Earth and was worshipped by the Egyptians. Now He sleeps under the pyramids, waiting to be awoken. For Revenge.

So really, He's a Cybertronian god.

I have a feeling that some decepticons (maybe Starscream?) will attempt to wake up The Fallen in the movie.

I have a feeling that some decepticons (maybe Starscream?) will attempt to wake up The Fallen in the movie.

More like Soundwave, to resurrect his master. That's likely why he sends Ravage after Sam (who somehow has information that leads the Decepticons to the place where the Fallen is entombed).

oh I see what you did there.

I would prefer Hound have the personalty of a southern jarhead, but this is Bayformers. They commonly mistaken half baked ideas like this as clever.

Glad that this sheds a tiny bit of light on how Megs is back.

Good find.

But seriously, link to the article?

oh I see what you did there.

I would prefer Hound have the personalty of a southern jarhead, but this is Bayformers. They commonly mistaken half baked ideas like this as clever.
Why the Bay Hate? :csad:
Glad that this sheds a tiny bit of light on how Megs is back.

Good find.

But seriously, link to the article?
Yeah...Where's the link? :boba:

Why the Bay Hate? :csad:
Why make arbitrary changes to so many iconic characters? It's not like their inspired improvements.

"Lets give Devestator tires for neck and four green eyes! and make Hound a dog cuz his name is Hound!""

"yeah! wanna do another line"

"hell yes!"

*snooooort*

if the fallen is in fact the satan of cybertron, that would be pretty cool actually. cuz lucifer was an angel who fell from heaven, out of his own selfish ambition and lack of humility, and made his own kingdom of hell. maybe the fallen was vector sigma's right hand man? i think that parallel to God and Lucifer would be a pretty cool thing to explore. only we don't know the cybertronian counterpart to God; i said vector sigma, but it could also be primus from the armada/energon/cybertron series.

even when i was a kid, i always saw autobots as angels, and decepticons as devils...or something like that. for some reason, i liked combining religion with cartoons, it made cartoons more interesting.

and optimus prime has been stated to be a christ-like figure before. am i looking too deep into this? lol. in the first movie, there were a lot more decepticons than there were autobots. that goes hand in hand with matthew 7:21 where it talks about how there are only few who are good, and many who are evil; narrow and wide gates passage.

i'd hate to bring religion into this board, but i thought it was an interesting perspective on a movie based on a cartoon based on a toy-line, lol. anything can be made deep with enough analysis.

If Fallen is all they say he is, like this godlike character, then what does that make Unicron (if he shows up in the third movie)?

Why make arbitrary changes to so many iconic characters? It's not like their inspired improvements.

"Lets give Devestator tires for neck and four green eyes! and make Hound a dog cuz his name is Hound!""

"yeah! wanna do another line"

"hell yes!"

*snooooort*
*sigh* :facepalm :csad:

Devastator is 7 robots combined into one. There's going to be a couple bits that look weird.

If Fallen is all they say he is, like this godlike character, then what does that make Unicron (if he shows up in the third movie)?
Fallen = Cybertronian Satan
Unicron = Cybertronian God (the good one)

Wait...was Unicron a good guy in the cartoons?

no unicron was bad.
there wasn't really a good version of unicron until the armada/energon/cybertron series came along(primus).

well if you bring unicron into the mix, i really don't know what he would be. i wouldn't see him as a god-like transformer though. he was a just a planet transformer that fed on other planets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"