New UK one sheets

From my drive to the airport yesterday in paris I did see 2 gigantic billboards of Magneto and Mystique. They looked pretty good.

CapBeerCino said:
Any pic by a chance?

Sorry no, I was in a taxi at the time and I don't keep my camera on me. If anyone does go to Charles de Gaulle airport from Paris taking the A1, you cannot miss it.

In any case it was the same pictures as posted in the forum except the text was in French.

wow! i hope they put a callisto poster as well.... include kitty, rogue and bobby. im so excited that the movies is only weeks from now. yipee! ;):D

Well, I for one am thankful you started the thread. I've only just found the one sheets. Great stuff. Out of the six, I'd say Jean's is the weakest. The others seem to have some kind of play whilst her two words don't seem all that opposite.

Avalanche said:
It's a debate as to mutancy. Is someone with mutant powers gifted or cursed?

If you mutation doesnt hurt no one and you can control the wheater im pretty sure ist not a curse...

CapBeerCino said:
If you mutation doesnt hurt no one and you can control the wheater im pretty sure ist not a curse...
Curse by the fact she's feared and alienated by society.

Don't get me wrong, I'd consider her gifted rather than cursed, but others might look as being a mutant unfortunate in general, and cursed.

yeah but, these taglines are specific to each person, they are a postive and negative description of 2 sides of the character so why is storm cursed more than the others?

£12 isnt bad but then again, there is 8 days left on the auction...

CapBeerCino said:

Well, actually you don't know that IMO. we don't really know how hard it's for this character to control her powers and what other side effects can bear on storm or the people around her depending on the emotional state of her innerself.
sounds weird trying to analize a fictional character but i think it's fair...
the case of Jean gray is pretty easy to understand (X2 museum scene), maybe with storm is something similar.

Right now it appears that each poster is going for about $18 US ... I do not think that is that bad for a poster like that ... It is when they reach above $30 that it is a bit much... IMO

_BB_ said:
yeah but, these taglines are specific to each person, they are a postive and negative description of 2 sides of the character so why is storm cursed more than the others?

there not two sides of the character they are two opinions off the characther by the different sides e.g. Prof X is a teacher in the eyes on the X men but 2 Maggs and the Brotherhood he is a Manipulator

like Storm her "enemies" IMO are the public and goverment they see her cursed but her in the words of maggs " brothers " see her gifted all IMO.

Ahura Mazda said:
Sorry no, I was in a taxi at the time and I don't keep my camera on me. If anyone does go to Charles de Gaulle airport from Paris taking the A1, you cannot miss it.

In any case it was the same pictures as posted in the forum except the text was in French.
Cool!:up:

Found some better versions of the posters on ebay.Must...have...Angel..poster....

c035fv.jpg

e932sq.jpg

9931ma.jpg

7b38hc.jpg

8e36lt.jpg

9036ty.jpg

Images courtesy of stevek1960 - Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ndexURL=3&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

^ ahhhhhhhhhhh lol I must have Angel poster to :p lol thanks retro :up:

I still don't like how fake Angel's wings look. But the rest of them are pretty good. I really like the Jean one. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"