New York Comic Con 2009!

On another note, does anyone know who the turtle in the middle is?
334ptg2.jpg

Slash the evil turtle from dimension X :woot:

so was there any new Marvel Legends announcements yet?

I don't know if you'd call it an announcement, but the ML 2 packs are now TRU exclusive. The 2nd wave we've seen already with Sue & Johnny, and SuperSkrull & Kree soldier.

Jesse posted new MLs won't be shown until SDCC in July. bummer.

thats stupid do they know how much money they could make if they just started making limited run figures. I wish I could work for Hasbro I'd teach them how to please fans and make lots of money with the ML line. I'm confidently saying this I don't care if anyone disagrees Hasbro does everything to slow. do they not see the competition that DCUCs are to this line and how well that line is selling

Mattel had planned 15 waves of DCUC by this time last year. It takes 6 months to a year to get an action figure from planned to on a peg you know. I guess Hasbro plans to launch new stuff for fall. As for how much money they could make. I think they know full well, and ML cut backs are the result.

Don't care for the 3 3/4 inch stuff, though the Gigantic Battles 2-packs sound interesting. $25 isn't bad at all for a figure for a 12 inch figure, and hopefully we'll get some new characters that will fit well with Legends. Don't really care for the Goliath figure shown, but i do like the concept.

hasbro needs to work their **** out Imagine if that amazing friends set was ML's it would sell just as well

This is just beautiful, isnt it?

Meh, I'd much have them in 6 inches.

and they should pay more attention to how the figures are posed, I think. They could look much more appealing.

And is it me, or is Spidey checking out Ice Man's HUGE package. Poor Spidey, never can catch a break. :csad:

it's kinda hard to check out a dudes package from the back...

heh.

Dude, I'm so pissed we don't get to see any new Legends.

It sucks right wheni getinto marvel legends they don't make them anymore

No, they are still making 'em, I just don't want to wait til July for more info. :cmad:

but yeah, you missed the prime time for Legends by a few years.

I'm just pissed, I went to 3 Walmarts, TRU and Target today and no Tarantula figure. I still had hope that maybe I'd see Crossbones or just maybe Nova would be waiting for me. Dammit!! :cmad:

No, they are still making 'em, I just don't want to wait til July for more info. :cmad:

but yeah, you missed the prime time for Legends by a few years.

I'm just pissed, I went to 3 Walmarts, TRU and Target today and no Tarantula figure. I still had hope that maybe I'd see Crossbones or just maybe Nova would be waiting for me. Dammit!! :cmad:

i saw tarantula . hes made soo crappy i put him down . they look like iron man figure quality now . it was horrible and he looks smaller than he spiderman . your not missing out i saw the whole line in the back of target . there nothing special . just that spiderman with the streetlight . i llove that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"