NewAvengers Figures, Poses and Displays Thread!!!

Yeah....before it got lame with Wave 2: Unmasked....it was the first wave: Rogue's Gallery and it kicked.....then wave three was another Rogue's Gallery but it was lame.
e=

If you ask me they shoulda just kept it Rogue's Gallery and each wave given us five villains from a certain Hero......Flash's Rogues woulda been a great wave two....and a Great batman wave three woulda been Zsasz, Firefly, Clayface, ....of who cares....A rogue's Gallery line woulda been a great place to get me a Zsasz and Firefly, and a great line to put out some obscure villains, and some rogues that deserve plastic treatment (Flash)

Whereas I would buy all of that particular wave......Best Croc Ever (based off of Jim Lee) best Man Bat I've ever seen....an awesome Penguin....Only Black Mask I know of.....and a decent older school Mr Freeze.

Everybody has told me that Man BAt is awesome. Is that true?

Darn...Let me see what I can do. That one is better than the ComicCon Exclusive?

The ComicCon exclusive is pretty awesome. Send me a PM about cassie whenever you want NA. I'm about to leave and I'll be back in about 9 hours ;P

Last edited:
the comicCon one is white.....but mattel has said that they'll be releasing that same mold in brown form somewhere down the line.

Ohhh, That was the rumored one down the line in the DCUC line.... Now I get it.

This is an update. I had to remove (they are in boxes) until I finish my new display room...All of Star Wars, Indy, Wrestling, LOTR, ALL GI Joe vehicles and playsets .... But I hope this will be fixed in a few months now!

HULK shelve...
DSC02571.jpg

FF shelve
DSC02572.jpg

Mixed shelve
DSC02579.jpg

Misc. Spidey shelve
DSC02580.jpg

ML misc.shelve
DSC02581.jpg

Monsters shelve
DSC02582.jpg

MOE shelve
DSC02583.jpg

More to come.

Last edited:
HYDRA and Skrulls
DSC02584.jpg

X-Baddies
DSC02585.jpg

Avengers
DSC02587.jpg

X-Men
DSC02588.jpg

More X-Related
DSC02597.jpg

Iron Man
DSC02591.jpg

DSC02599.jpg

Some exclusives...I am thinking of dealing away the KB DCUC exclusives and AOA Sunfire.....

Last edited:
Joes and Cobra
DSC02573.jpg

DSC02574.jpg

DSC02575.jpg

DSC02576.jpg

DCUC
DSC02589.jpg

DSC02590.jpg

And some other figs I have by the DVD's....
DSC02598.jpg

Last edited:
That last shelve is empty because I am waiting in the mail for the internet exclusive extreme conditions set from the Joes line...also I have ordered quite a few joes figs this last week......

Here is a pic of the complete Spidey area in my shelves.

DSC02600.jpg

Last edited:
Last night I made a few arrangements to my Cobra displays...I am expecting the Extreme conditions packs this week, plus the new comic packs and Leatherneck/Blowtorch...so, I did some moves here and there.
Re-organized troops
DSC02614.jpg

MASS, Nightwatch, then by NW team side will be the Extreme Snow and Dessert teams.
DSC02615.jpg

Dreadnoks, Tele Vipers, "aqua" troopers, Air troopers, Weather Dominator...etc.
DSC02616.jpg

FINALLY found a decent gun for my Wraith...I think he looks AWESOME with that!
DSC02617.jpg

Also I found a use for the Mummy fig...He is in nappy time!
DSC02619.jpg

And this is an old custom...But I think the IG looks ok in it!
DSC02618.jpg

What do you have to offer buddy!

I am looking right now for these:

GIJOE BEST OF DVD SET(WITH THE LAST MASS DEVICE PIECE) TOP PRIORITY

TF Universe:
Sideswipe-Deluxe
Hotshot-Deluxe*
Dinobot-Deluxe
Smokescreen-Deluxe*
Ratchet-Deluxe*

*= High priority

Nemesis Wave

DCUC 6

Let mer know man!

hey NA, don't forget to still look out for a unmasked Batman beyond for me.... i asked you a long time ago

Spidey, I read on Fwoosh that Cornerstorecomics is in negotiations to get the remaining KBtoys exclusives stock.

hmmm i might have to do that if worse comes to worst. can u keep me updated on that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"