News on Legion of Superheroes

Superboy looks the best...what's wrong with the feet and legs?

I realize that the roster of the Legion had to be compressed severely, and that some people would naturally be upset about certain characters being omitted.

Namely all the interesting ones.

I guess they can't have Element Lad or Triplicate Girl because their powers are a little complicated. And they couldn't have had Mon-El or Ultra Boy instead of Superboy?

Absolutly not. :o

Why make it for the fans?

I'm a little odded out by Imra's high forehead and weird-O eyebrows.

She's like....Vulcan or something.

I bet they're going to make Tinya into an emo goth girl. I can feel it. And Brainy's goint to say stuff like "afermative" and "by my calculations" and "prodigious" alot. And at times when it's completely unnecessairy, like "by my calculations, there's a vending machine down the hall to your left."

:(

You know what I think would be hilarious? If Brainy kept trying to kill Superboy. I'm probably the only person who thinks that.

Does Superboy get a flight ring? He doesn't need it, but everyone is supposed to have one... But, yeah, the art in that picture is of poor quality. I don't like Timber Wolvie all that much, but he deserves better than that.

EDIT: Oh, flight belts. Yeah, that's better than rings.

Superboy also gets a flight ring. The rings not only allow the wearer to fly, but they also serve as comunicators, make them invisible to all forms of detection amd tracking besides video cameras and the naked eye, and allow the wearer to survive in the vacume of space.

The Question said:
I bet they're going to make Tinya into an emo goth girl. I can feel it. And Brainy's goint to say stuff like "afermative" and "by my calculations" and "prodigious" alot. And at times when it's completely unnecessairy, like "by my calculations, there's a vending machine down the hall to your left."

:(

Tinya looks like a spaced out Emily Strange. ...and it's kind of creepy.

From Comics Continuum:

Warner Bros. has provided The Continuum with a complete first look at the preview image for the upcoming Legion of Super Heroes animated series on Kids' WB!

The image shows Phantom Girl, Brainiac-5, Saturn Girl, Superboy, Lightning Lad, Timber Wolf and Bouncing Boy.

Series producer James Tucker, who was a producer on Justice League Unlimited, explained the look of the show for The Continuum.

"Artistically, the style of the show falls somewhere between Superman: The animated series and Clone Wars," Tucker told The Continuum. "It's definitely not anime-based at all."

Asked about villains on the series, Tucker said, "It's safe to say that the Fatal Five will be showing up several times, as well as a few other well known Legion foes."

Revised version of the pic already releasd, shows Bouncing Boy:
legion1.jpg

Brainy is looking kinda short. :)

ANyway, I have high hopes. I'm one of the people that hated Teen Titans at first but the show got better and better and I even liked the ending. I'm going to be giving this a shot.

Would it be too much for me to hope that there's an obvious Imra/Garth relationship?

Seeing the last episode of JLU makes me despise The Legion of Superheroes more.

:cool:

Kal-El 8 said:
Here's Why I'm not even going to watch this show.
120.jpg
360.jpg

No BAT

I love Bats too, but not in the 30th century.

I do hope there's more Legionares that just that. And Timber Wolf looks like ass.

6 or 7 characters is not a legion.

I to also hope that their will be more charcters to explore, then just super boy, phantom girl, lighting lad, saturn girl, timber wolf, & boucing boy.

i find that adding more characters in a series, makes it a little bit better. but i think the show will do what teen titans did. the first couple season's will center around them, then the roster will expand to the other leagionairs.

lsh-firstlook.jpg

Looks pretty tight to me. Better than the comicbook versions, IMO.

Everyone else there is cartoony and they don't look like they're 8. :confused:

give it a chance so at least the voice cast can get paid

All right... this show needs to be canceled after one full season? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"