Iron Man 3 Next Armors

I don't think the plot will end up being like this.

Yeah, I don't know about all that team spirit stuff, but you can bet money that Tony Stark won't be able to handle things on his own, otherwise, it won't be a good movie, and there's too many good creators involved to let that happen.

It's possible, for instance, that Tony Stark will have a smaller role in the film, on account of RDJ's going rate, so he won't need to be 'humbled' per say, since he won't be there to dominate half the time anyway.

So in these first 2 films we already had 6 different iron man armors, what's next? What if iron man follows the bond rule od infinite sequels with different actors like some suggseted before?
Se We got
MARK I
IronmanMark1_April2009_hottoys_2600.jpg

MARK II

Ironman_markII_1_30cm_Dec2008_Hotto.jpg

MARK III
iron-man-mark-iii-armor.jpg

MARK IV

iron+man+mark+iv.jpg

MARK V

4545329242_217c538c7d_o.jpg

MARK VI

Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-2-Mark-VI-010_1279537726.jpg

Mark VII?
A070BA0E-9DA1-A982-E2844D04DDC05DC6_1.jpg

So what's next for iron man to wear?
ironman19.jpg

Maybe catch some hulks in avengers?
Hulks on a rampage, who'l you call?
Huk Buster!!!
im_hulkbuster2.jpg
Can someone tell me what is the difference between the Mark III & Mark IV armors?, they look exactly the same...:huh:

They do look very similar, but it seems like the mark IV is slightly thinner and has a brighter paint job. That's all I can really see.

Also, SHH just posted VII:

IM-KOT-01.jpg

I'd like to see Hulkbuster armor in the Avengers. That'd be nice.

For his own film, I'd prefer to see the Stealth Armor and something Extremis-like that Tony would be hardwired into.

Can someone tell me what is the difference between the Mark III & Mark IV armors?, they look exactly the same...:huh:
MARK III
iron-man-mark-iii-armor.jpg

MARK IV
iron+man+mark+iv.jpg

-Hips
-Forearms
-Collar area
-Ribs
-Knees
-Shoulders
-Thighs
-Chest
I think that's about it.

I think it would be cool if a hacker got into jarvis and took control of all his empty armors. then have a battle between Stark and all the empties.

The Hulkbuster Armor does look like Juggernaut lol. I would like to see it at least in passing at some point in the Avengers.

Stealth Armor should definitely be the feature armor in an IM3 assuming they use Ghost.

Stealth Armor. Dark gray, or matte black. Sleeker, more streamlined and aerodynamic than his other armors. Like a Boeing Phantom Ray, or one of those other stealth combat drones the USAF and DARPA are working on.

^Agreed. Stealth as his specialty armor, and an Extremis-inspired Mark VIII as his climactic pwnage armor.

Stealth is the one I really want to see, and it fits with the espionage direction Black said he was going in with the movie.

I hope, if they do use the Stealth Armor, that it won't be heavily armed. As Tony develops more and more gadgets (like those one-shot lasers) it would be nice to see him in at least one fight where he has to rely more on his wits than his guns. And it would be more realistic.

Then when he finally dons his Mark VIII climactic pwnage armor, it'll be even more badass.

I hope they make his armor look a little more like his bronze era design. While he's had variations in color and slight alterations in design, I think the current look is getting a little bland. I would like to see him get that classic widows peak on his helmet and a different design in the mouth.

JUST HOPE THEY DONT GIVE HIS HELMET THE "HORNS" THAT HE HAS HAD IN THE PAST

-DOOM
:doom:

I hope they make his armor look a little more like his bronze era design. While he's had variations in color and slight alterations in design, I think the current look is getting a little bland. I would like to see him get that classic widows peak on his helmet and a different design in the mouth.

I don't see them ever going simpler. The modern designs are an attempt to retain the bronze age look while giving it a more armored appearance, less realistic musculature, fewer curves, more angular.

SuperHeroHype has confirmed that Shane Black's Iron Man 3 will feature the red, white and blue Iron Patriot armor. What is uncertain, however, is exactly who will be wearing it.

The armor made its first appearance in 2009's "Dark Avengers" #1. Following the events of the "Secret Invasion" crossover, Norman Osborn was mistakenly heralded as an American hero and tasked with leading a group of government-sanctioned Avengers. Taking the technology from Stark Industries, Osborn designed his suit to represent the then-recently-deceased Captain America.

Because the character of Osborn is a Spider-Man villain and the rights rest at Sony Pictures, it's pretty much a certainty that a different character will be donning the suit in the upcoming film.

Now in production in North Carolina, Iron Man 3 stars Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Ben Kingsley, Guy Pearce, James Badge Dale, Ashley Hamilton and Jon Favreau. The film is scheduled to hit theaters on May 3, 2013.

Still hoping to see a Stealth suit but don't mind this as long as it's Tony wearing it.

I personally like the Iron Patriot suit when it's more red than blue, but hopefully it looks good on-screen.

It might be possible that we're also looking at the mark 8 armor but in a different color scheme of course

The helmet has a different design now

lol looks terrible.

I seriously doubt that's Iron Man's new armour. Also, I think it's good to keep in mind that's a blurry spy pic and clearly the full costume will be cgi'd in, much like they've often done with RDJ's Iron Man armours for the films.

It'd look better more red than blue. I'm not liking it and I'm trying my hardest to see it as it'll appear in the film.

It'd look better more red than blue. I'm not liking it and I'm trying my hardest to see it as it'll appear in the film.

From the looks of it it's definitely going to be way more blue than red. It seems they've changed the red shoulders, helmet and top half of the chest piece to blue from the comic version.

Iron_Patriot_Armor.jpg

Here's a mock up of the Iron Man movie armour in an Iron Patriot style. Maybe that will give an idea of how it could look on film. Though maybe someone should colour it to match the movie version more closely since it's clearly in the comic versions colour scheme.

Iron_Patriot_Armor_0001_Fan_Art_by_megamike75.jpg

To me the color scheme seems more akin to this armor from the Civil War What IF? one shot with the blue being the more dominate color.

7772.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"