Next Gen Football Games; 360 at 60fps, PS3 at 30fps

L.A.

Sidekick
Reaction score
it's been confirmed that Madden 08, NCAA 08, APF 2k8 will run at 60fps on the 360, while the PS3 will only run at 30fps.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3160709

Now not only does the 360 have the advantage with rumble, achievements, and larger online player base, but also fps. There really isn't any question which version people should be going with this year.

soccer??? never heard of it, damn thought this thread was about pro evo....

I hate sports, but Soccer > American football.
And it shouldn't even be called football, you use your feet much more in soccer.

Argh Soccer sux and America hates it!!! How the hell can you call it the worlds sport when America is the world!!!:mad: :cool:

Argh Soccer sux and America hates it!!! How the hell can you call it the worlds sport when America is the world!!!:mad: :cool:
Lol. Actual football is massively more widespread than American 'Football'. Hence the World Cup, possibly the world's biggest sporting event after the Olympics.

I would say its arguably bigger than olypics to be honest

and I beleive that the champions league is pretty big aswell, it is definatly the worlds biggest sport without a shadow of a doubt

I don't know why, but while I enjoy watching international football matches (the World Cup, the Euro Cup) or the lucky time I can catch a Bundesliga match.

But I still can't get into MLS

I read up on Madden 08 at IGN,all the new moves sound pretty cool..
But you know and I know whats lacking,....
True Multiplayer online
11 online players on each side ,each playing his own position

I don't see too many people willingly playing full back or o-line the entire game, but maybe if they had a sort of rotation set up where each player gets a chance to play each position, it might work apart from the technical issues of it.

Eh iv been burned wayyyy too much my EA in the past so ima wait until i play my buddies copy of Madden or NCAA before i purchase anything.

O, also, its pointless to argue the soccer vs football thing here in America, soccer is a f'ing joke compared to American football here in the states. So just drop the argument altogether and save yourself some time.

Lol. Actual football is massively more widespread than American 'Football'. Hence the World Cup, possibly the world's biggest sporting event after the Olympics.

Super Bowl.

Super Bowl.

SUPER BOWL!!!!

Super Bowl consists of American sport, and thus appeals to America and a small section of those outside America. Football on the other hand is a worldwide sport. Teams from the entire world play in the 'World Cup'. Taken as an event, the World Cup is bigger than the Super Bowl.

And I say this without bias. I don't follow football myself, or have any interest in it but in a popularity contest, the whole world wins out over one country.

Isn't there some big World Cup thing going on right now. I hardly ever follow that, but I heard that USA beat Brazil just the other day or something. There is one thing I will say, I like how the entire world loves soccer and arguably one of the best soccer teams in the world was beaten by USA, a country that largely doesn't give a ****. It makes me feel good.

Super Bowl.

Super Bowl.

SUPER BOWL!!!!

You do that there actually is a world outside the U.S now, doncha?

Super Bowl consists of American sport, and thus appeals to America and a small section of those outside America. Football on the other hand is a worldwide sport. Teams from the entire world play in the 'World Cup'. Taken as an event, the World Cup is bigger than the Super Bowl.

Heck, I'll even go as far as saying that the goddamn European Cups and the Champions League tournaments are bigger than crappy Superbowl.

:o

The thing is, America is nation of individuals with ADD and they cant sit still for more than 10 f'ing seconds before they have to fidget. Soccer is such a slow, tedious and monotonous sport that Americans just dont have the patience to sit through a game of it, football on the other hand is much more fast past and gives Americans the chance to kind of re-set themselves in between plays. It doesnt matter tho, this thread isnt about soccer vs football, its how a 600 dollar system is getting an inferior product.

Or how the 600 system is harder to develop for. In that article they were saying the same thing about All Pro Football, even though the games were being built from the ground up for both consoles, there are still a lot more problems with developing it for the PS3.

Or how the 600 system is harder to develop for. In that article they were saying the same thing about All Pro Football, even though the games were being built from the ground up for both consoles, there are still a lot more problems with developing it for the PS3.

Spin it how ever you want, the PS3 is getting a weaker version of Madden, NCAA and APF.

Isn't there some big World Cup thing going on right now. I hardly ever follow that, but I heard that USA beat Brazil just the other day or something. There is one thing I will say, I like how the entire world loves soccer and arguably one of the best soccer teams in the world was beaten by USA, a country that largely doesn't give a ****. It makes me feel good.

it's not world cup its copa d'america, and I beleive us only won a friendly against brazils c team

Spin it how ever you want, the PS3 is getting a weaker version of Madden, NCAA and APF.

You can say that for NCAA and Madden if you want, but how do you explain APF? For both consoles the game is being developed from the ground up, but they are problems with the PS3 version. When does it become the PS3's fault and not the developer's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"