Next X-men Trailer

So I guess it's safe to say that this will be the only X-Men movie without a third trailer.

At least without a second theatrical trailer..

-TNC

Yeah, kind of a bummer . . . stupid rushed schedule.

Oh well there is about a million tv spots and the trailer and teaser rocked. Then we also get that seven minute thing on Fox then isn't there a special on Sci-Fi coming up also. I think it would be nice but over the top to release another trailer.

BMM said:
Yeah, kind of a bummer . . . stupid rushed schedule.
The schedule wasn't a whole lot different than X2's...

-TNC

hey all. Im back. So there's definately not a third trailer? I can live with that. I mean there's only like 2 and a half weeks left til the movie comes out.

No, that *****er DP1234 was a fibber!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if these 10 are all the commercials that we're gonna get until the 26th..

-TNC

I think we're good with the trailers. Two is good. Anymore would be sort of redundant and spoil us more than we need. We already have ten TV spots, and they've given us bits and pieces of extra footage to tide us over. An entirely other trailer would just sort of possibly saturate things a bit for us.

The movie is very close to release, we just need to sit back and patiently wait. However, I wouldn't object to a score sample or two. :D

I'm pretty sure that there'll be some samples from the score at our disposal possibly by the end of the week...Only because this week is such a pivotal week..Post-prodution would've had to been wrapped..

I remember F4 and X2 having score samples online a couple of weeks before release..

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"