NFL - Game On

I didn't follow the Falcons much, but Matt Ryan always came across to me as a class act. I wish him the best in retirement and think he'd do a great job as analyst. Best wishes Matt!!!

My sources say the Bears are going to draft Taylor Swift with the first pick tomorrow night.

Raiders apparently tried to go up to 2 in the draft, but Commanders didn't budge. They really want Jayden Daniels.

I think they end up with Michael Penix Jr. He has that Raider vibe & seems like an AP type player. Guess we find out tonight. Wouldn't surprise me if they just took a lineman too lol.

the president's day weekend isn't the worst idea. the day after the superbowl is the most called out day of work of the year anyways.

but i would maybe say 3 preseason and 17 regular season

preseason gives teams a chance to see what they've got, not play their starters as much, and as a poor fan, it gives some fans a chance to see a game that they cannot afford during the regular season

It’s a national holiday. Maybe that’s a Georgia thing? :funny:
Local government offices are closed, but beyond that I’ve truly never seen any other places closed on Presidents’ Day. Not like its July 4, Labor Day or Christmas.

It’s probably the most pointless holiday we have.

I usually don't get off for President's Day, either. Maybe if I were a federal employee or something I would be.
I guess because I worked for the University of California and a bank that’s why I always got the day off.

Local government offices are closed, but beyond that I’ve truly never seen any other places closed on Presidents’ Day. Not like its July 4, Labor Day or Christmas.

It’s probably the most pointless holiday we have.
Hey, it was a Monday off for me. I don’t consider that pointless lol

You’re one of the Fortunate few, it’s only a holiday if I get to stay home :awesome:

I think I’ll make a poll on this

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"