NFL - Game On

Garoppolo could go back to the Patriots. He knows the system and the coach. Other teams he could go to be a backup are Carolina, Washington and Chicago. Those might be his best chances to start in the league again if other QB's don't pan out. He's such an overrated QB, though. He got to a Super Bowl with a team that is highly successful with QB's. He's also injury prone. I think he has one more chance to start in this league. Even that's a stretch.
The patriots need a lot more than Jimmy Garoppolo. Lol unless maybe he goes and sees a new doctor. :funny:

Apparently Steve McMichael is hospitalized with pneumonia.

This is hard to hear. ALS is vicious.

sorry to hear that. i just saw a little segment about him and him finding out he finally made the HoF. He wants to go. He wants to be there.

Good year to be a free agent. The salary cap is BullS. It's just a way for the billionaires to cap expenses while leaving revenue open ended. Call me when they implement their revenue cap to give the fans some financial relief.

The Taylor Swift effect. :funny:

Seeing the RB treated like dog crap is crazy
hate seeing #26 go but wish him nothing but the best

Salary cap goes up but those QB contracts are killing teams except KC

Seeing the RB treated like dog crap is crazy
hate seeing #26 go but wish him nothing but the best

Salary cap goes up but those QB contracts are killing teams except KC
It's the "smart" football move because RBs just don't generally last beyond 5 or 6 years. The deck is stacked against them coming into the league because of rookie contracts. And, I agree with you......it stinks. I think the good news for Barkley is that he seems to be one of those guys who still has a lot of tread on his tires. I hope he gets a fair contract, but most of the other guys just get screwed.

Surprised he's leaving the Vikings, they seemed to have a good thing going. Wonder who they'll try and replace him with, since they've got no one. Good get for the Falcons. Probably the best guy in the division if he's playing at his peak.

Surprised he's leaving the Vikings, they seemed to have a good thing going. Wonder who they'll try and replace him with, since they've got no one. Good get for the Falcons. Probably the best guy in the division if he's playing at his peak.

It's also gonna be interesting to see what happens with Justin Jefferson now. He's in a contract year and if they don't have anybody good to throw to him!? Yikes. The Vikings are gonna need to make some moves for a QB in the draft IMO. Probably with the Chargers would be the most ideal move.

My sources say the Bears are expected to pick Taylor Swift first overall in this year’s draft.

that would bring in enough extra money for the team to pay for some solid pickups in the offseason

Matt Ryan signs a one day contract with Falcons, and officially retires from the NFL

MVP, rookie of the year, offensive player of the year, NFL top 10 all-time in passing, Falcons all-time leader in wins, yards, touchdowns, passing percentage, QBR.

I got to see him live in on several occasions at the old Georgia Dome, it was always a pleasure.

Haters can fornicate themselves with a stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"