• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

NFL - Game On

So it's a S***hole like the Oakland Coliseum was? I used to wear boots when I went there and felt bad for them (my boots). :funny:
It's very old school. They've renovated it to try and modernize it, but it's a bandaid. It easily is the worst stadium in the division

These days if a stadium is in the window of 25 years old, NFL logic is it must be destroyed. That’s what lost me the Georgia Dome.

I don’t get it :huh:

These days if a stadium is in the window of 25 years old, NFL logic is it must be destroyed. That’s what lost me the Georgia Dome.

I don’t get it :huh:
Dodger Stadium has been around since the very early 1960s and has undergone renovations. I've been there off and on and it's a pretty nice place to see a game (note to those of you who might want to visit.....do NOT sit in the uncovered right field side of the stadium for a day game unless you enjoy your eyes being bombarded by ultra-violet radiation and extreme heat). Maybe it helps if "Guggenheim" Baseball Management owns a team. LOL

Plus....it's LA and buying property for a stadium would probably cost more than the stadium. :funny:

Well, that didn't take long. One might even say it was a Swift deal. I will be Swift to point out that the Chiefs will Swiftly recoup the money they are paying Travis.

I am going to buy 30% of the Falcons.
I want to build a very tiny stadium in my backyard. I would guess $1M would cut it. Like I said, it's a very small stadium......can you help a brother out?

Hmmmm......that cite says that Jimmy Johnson won the decathlon in the 60 Summer Olympics....that was actually his brother Rafer Johnson.....both were "pretty" good athletes. ;)

Schedules are out tonight. Lookie what Purdy and the 49ers have to deal with:

vs Jets, @ Vikings, @ Rams, vs Patriots, vs Cardinals, @ Seahawks, vs Chiefs, vs Cowboys, @ Bucs, @ Packers,
@ Bills,
vs Bears, vs Rams, @ Dolphins, vs Lions, @ Cardinals

Have fun with that. SF may not even make the playoffs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"