Nick Fury in "Incredible Hulk" instead of "Iron Man"?

GNR

Avenger
Reaction score
“Iron Man” will hit theatres on May 2nd. Samuel L. Jackson IS playing Nick Fury but his cameo may not appear in THIS film. They also confirmed that there is a crossover between this movie and “The Incredible Hulk”.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT]http://comicbookresources.com/news/n...m.cgi?id=13380

What do you guys think?Is it possible Fury is appearing in Hulk instead of Iron Man as previously reported?

I hope they mean Hulk,because it would suck to wait until Iron Man 2 to see the much anticipated Fury cameo.

wth Iron man comes before hulk.

But i think this is a smart move because iron man already has all the hype and buzz to become a solid boxoffice hit.

hulk still needs to do some more stuff to get as much hype and buzz as iron man. Nick fury and robert downey Jr. cameo in hulk will create more buzz and hype. I am pretty sure that this cameo and all will take place at the end of the movie.

I was hoping for a scene with Ross,Fury and Stark.

It would be cool to see Sam Jackson as Fury, but I wouldn't care one way or another in which film he is in. I am excited for both films.

Nope it has been confirmed by rdj himself that fury is in iron man at the end, but rdj has a cameo in tih during a meeting with ross. God marvel rocks, and dc just ****ing sux balls, jla comes to mind.

RDJ didn't say who it was,could be Fury or Swank

I think he should be in Iron Man, I always felt the character was closer to Iron Man than hulk, though would be kool to see him appear in TIH.

I think he should be in Iron Man, I always felt the character was closer to Iron Man than hulk, though would be kool to see him appear in TIH.

Exactly my thoughts on the subject.

Yeah but recently in Planet Hulk it was Nick fury that tricked the Hulk and had him exiled. It would be a nice tie in.

I would really love them to do Word War Hulk, and have Stark duke it out with Hulk. I think it would be neat to see Ross, Stark, and Fury plotting to send Hulk off, setting up for that.

RDJ just confirmed Stark is in the Hulk film and he confronts Ross at the end of the film about a parntership. Could you imagine the next Hulk film features Iron Man trying to capture The Hulk in the Hulkbuster armor with Rhodey helping with War Machine. LOL Jeez! Then in the end they let Banner go when they see what Ross is up to and form the Avengers.

RDJ just confirmed Stark is in the Hulk film and he confronts Ross at the end of the film about a parntership. Could you imagine the next Hulk film features Iron Man trying to capture The Hulk in the Hulkbuster armor with Rhodey helping with War Machine. LOL Jeez! Then in the end they let Banner go when they see what Ross is up to and form the Avengers.

Though the Avengers movie may never get made, this RDJ cameo is a step in the right direction towards that goal.

I don't know why both cameos would be at the very end of the films. It's a waste. I'd prefer them somewhere in the middle. Ross should meet with Stark in the middle of the film... I mean Fury's cameo at the end might work I guess. But I'd hate for them to be setting up IM in a might be Hulk sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"