Should Nick Fury make an appearance?

^For what?

You haven't read Ultimates #5? Betty goes on a date with Freddie Prinze and Bruce gets all depressed leading up to his first transformation. Later on he's rampaging around Manhattan looking for him. I found it comical.

I say if you want to start putting fury in all marvel films, like a stan lee cameo, then that's all good and dandy as long as he features in all of them from now on

otherwise there really isn't much point...

You haven't read Ultimates #5? Betty goes on a date with Freddie Prinze and Bruce gets all depressed leading up to his first transformation. Later on he's rampaging around Manhattan looking for him. I found it comical.
No after reading some Ultimate X-Men comics, I have no hope for the Ultimate line.

Thats real weak!:wow:

nah. thats real stupid, i hate what they did with Ultimate Hulk, he ate people... he acutally ATE people :mad:

At first I really liked the idea.

But after some thought, it would be kind of forced and gimmicky.

Maybe once the Leader is the villain it will make more sense.

nah. thats real stupid, i hate what they did with Ultimate Hulk, he ate people... he acutally ATE people :mad:

He ate people:wow: . The more I hear about the Ultimates the more I hate them.

I'm a bit afraid to ask this, but did he eat them alive?:csad:

From here: http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=7381

ZAK PENN ASSEMBLE!
By Devin Faraci
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
ultimates.jpg
The word got out this week – Marvel is planning an Avengers movie, and Zak Penn, one half of the writing team on X-Men: The Last Stand and the writer of the upcoming Incredible Hulk, will be doing the screenwriting chores. I contacted Zak to ask him for some more info about what his vision of The Avengers would be. First I wanted to know where he would be getting his inspiration: the normal Marvel Universe Avengers or The Ultimates, Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch’s widescreen re-envisioning of the team?

“No question the thing that it inspired me was the Ultimates run,” Zak told me. “I thought it was brilliant, cinematic, and made me realize that a super hero team didn't have to be goofy. There has been a lot of discussion about whether it will be live action or a next-gen big budget CGI thing, but we've tabled it for awhile while I write the Hulk. I imagine we will make all these decisions next year.”

One of the things that has fans excited about The Avengers movie is the possibility of scale. While there’s a long time between now and real work getting done on this project, Zak does have his eye on making this a real Marvel U movie – a real Marvel Film U movie, that is. “One thing I can tell you is that when I was a kid, I loved Marvel Team Up, Marvel Two in One, anything where you got a sense of the whole Marvel universe. The more we can draw from the other Marvel movies the better.”

It’ll be interesting to see where that goes – will whoever gets hired to play Iron Man also be contracted for The Avengers? Or at least for his voice, if the film does go CGI? And with Marvel having so many of its characters home under one roof again, we could be seeing a massive showing of Marvel characters.

And we may not have to wait for The Avengers movie for that. “By the way, I'm hoping you'll see some other Marvel characters in the Hulk,” Zak teased.

Look for more from Zak Penn in the coming weeks as Dave Davis and I recount our massive and epic Las Vegas adventure on the set of his improv poker movie, The Grand. And it won’t just be Zak – we’ll have on set interviews from Werner Herzog, David Cross, Avi Arad and more.[/FONT]

I would easily assume that we could see a Fury Cameo in the Hulk, or at least a reference to his character, just to pave the way to the Avenger movie...

And by the way, hulk ate humans and Klaiser in the Ultimates (with S.H.I.E.L.D. waiting for the Hulk's system to 'process' him, so they could dispose of the remains and make sure the bad guy was truly gone).

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]

No Fury cameo. I dont want another character taking any screen time away from either hero or villian. Screw Fury. He is more an Avenger movie character anyway. I dont need the tie in yet.

it was a nice ironic twist considering banner is a vegetarian

ultimate hulk is not good or bad, he's merely more of the mr hyde formate to dr banner

he's pretty much banner unleashed

definitly have the fury cameo. its about time they started joining the films together. you could have fury inviting hulk into the avengers at the end. same thing for the iron man film.

definitly have the fury cameo. its about time they started joining the films together. you could have fury inviting hulk into the avengers at the end. same thing for the iron man film.

But he's the wrong Fury!:cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

there cant be a wrong fury in the movies. dont judge him until uve seen him in the film. i admit that it COULD be bad... though i dont think it will cos i liek ultimate fury and have no problems with them going with the look and if they do the personality. so i reckon peopel shouldnt judge on apperance alone.

there cant be a wrong fury in the movies. dont judge him until uve seen him in the film. i admit that it COULD be bad... though i dont think it will cos i liek ultimate fury and have no problems with them going with the look and if they do the personality. so i reckon peopel shouldnt judge on apperance alone.
But its the wrong Universe Fury! So his appearance means nothing to me. Marvel is a joke allowing a whole new CB history to be written, to begin with!:cmad:

you dont know that though. for all you know it could be ultimate furys look with 616 furys personality. just give him a chance. just beacuse they went with a look dosent mean there re-wrtting history. and these are comic adaptaions. so theres room for differences.

Samuel L Jackson is playing him. Since he's making an appearance in Iron Man should he make an appearance in The Incredible Hulk as well?

I'm not sure because you know Hulk is Universal and Iron Man is Paramount...

I'm not sure because you know Hulk is Universal and Iron Man is Paramount...
It's actually not totally exact:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ironmannews.php?id=4771
Iron Man will be distributed by Paramount Pictures and is scheduled for release on May 2, 2008, and The Incredible Hulk will be distributed by Universal Studios and is planned for release in 2008.
Both Are being produced independently by Marvel studio.... so we might have the possibility to see a cameo, as the rights of the characters are in Marvel hands...

Let's make Nick Fury a new Stan Lee; cameoing in every Marvel movie.

At first I really liked the idea.

But after some thought, it would be kind of forced and gimmicky.

Maybe once the Leader is the villain it will make more sense.

How so? We all have been wanting to see some continuity in these comic films for ages. Marvel can now do that with all their properties under their control. And what does the Leader have to do with anything? I remember watching Grindhouse and giggling with joy when characters from some other Tarantino ond Rodriegez films made cameos. You got the sense that all of these great character lived in the same world with each other, and it was awesome. That feeling would be magnified by 1000% when applied to the Marvel Universe.

No Fury cameo. I dont want another character taking any screen time away from either hero or villian. Screw Fury. He is more an Avenger movie character anyway. I dont need the tie in yet.
You are aware that a cameo can take all of 10 seconds, right? It's also not like this film is bursting out the seams with actors.

And threatened to rape Betty, and mentioned Thor hitting him with his hammer made him Horny. I hate the whole Ultimates thing because it was such a lowbrow take and blatant Rip-off of LXG's Hyde (Rape and Cannibalism).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"