World No making of Superman IV

I found this making of Supes IV clip at youtube which gives us a glimpse of Nuclear Man 1. It's inspiring how commited Chris was to the notion of bringing Superman back to where it should be but I guess it's easier said then done. Anyone know where this clip origonates from? Was it on a dvd?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxYCvsz6zFA

How many deleted scenes are included on the Superman IV disc? Is it the entire 45 minutes that was cut, or only select scenes?

And regardless of how bad the film is, it would still be interesting to see how much actual footage does exist. Unlike Catwoman or Batman and Robin, Christopher Reeve still maintained his dignity, even while knowing the film around him was a mess.

Catman said:
What the...? The scene is horrible. HOWEVER, it can be fixed. With the proper editing, sound effects, and music you can pull it off.
No, it's horrible and it can't be fixed in any way.

^ Oh God, that scene is so unbelievably terrible. I mean, what the f**k were they thinking? :(

Antonello Blueberry said:
No, it's horrible and it can't be fixed in any way.

Trust me! It can be fixed. If I had the proper equipment in my house I could fix it. And, this is how:

1) Speed up the action. It takes too long for them to do something. I would speed it up Peter Hunt style.

2) Use good sound effects.

3) Better music! Music that is exciting, suspenseful, and action-packed.

Trust me...it can be fixed.

PunisherPoster said:
How many deleted scenes are included on the Superman IV disc? Is it the entire 45 minutes that was cut, or only select scenes?

And regardless of how bad the film is, it would still be interesting to see how much actual footage does exist. Unlike Catwoman or Batman and Robin, Christopher Reeve still maintained his dignity, even while knowing the film around him was a mess.

Unfortunately, or fortunately the DVD doesn't contain all of the deleted scenes. I've always wanted to see the extra scenes of Superman IV, and I'm now glad I have, because it makes the theatrical version look so much better. Trust me, if people think the final version of Superman IV was awful, well it would have been so much worse with the extra scenes kept in. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"