No Way Home No Way Home Box Office Predictions & Discussion Thread

I'm guessing this JUST reaches 1.7B and bows out there. Either way, this thing is the biggest smash success since Endgame.

It's literally the only big pop culture event taking place right now and it has no competition. Release this in a normal year in the summer, when other blockbusters are coming out and I don't see it happening.

It's a good movie with some good gimmicks to mobilize the fandom, and geekdom. However we haven't had a really good MCU flix since 2019. Black Widow was meh. Shang Chi was ok but not top tier Marvel. Eternals was well hopefully a prologue to something better. Though they all did seem to serve to wet the palate for something more substantial.

I'm thinking this was pent up demand in the way that Force Awakens was for Star Wars combined with FOMO, ala Avatar and it's "new vivid 3D" that was a first at the time, and lack of alternatives.

Obviously their risk in releasing it is paying off. It may lead to other films being released in greater frequency now.

Last edited:
‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ Box Office Lands at No. 4 on All-Time List – The Hollywood Reporter

Below is a complete list of the top 10-grossing films at the domestic box office, not adjusted for inflation.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens — $936.7 million
Avengers: Endgame — $858.5 million
Spider-Man: No Way Home — $702.7 million
Black Panther — $700.4 million
Avengers: Infinity War — $678.8 million
Titanic — $659.4 million
Jurassic World — $652.4 million
The Avengers — $623.4 million
Star Wars: The Last Jedi — $620.2 million

‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ Box Office Lands at No. 4 on All-Time List – The Hollywood Reporter

Below is a complete list of the top 10-grossing films at the domestic box office, not adjusted for inflation.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens — $936.7 million
Avengers: Endgame — $858.5 million
Spider-Man: No Way Home — $702.7 million
Black Panther — $700.4 million
Avengers: Infinity War — $678.8 million
Titanic — $659.4 million
Jurassic World — $652.4 million
The Avengers — $623.4 million
Star Wars: The Last Jedi — $620.2 million
Enough Juice to take out avatar ?

I don't think it's going to get past $760M domestic. It might get past Avatar's original domestic $749M come.

Gitesh Pandya says due to small drops each weekend, the final domestic haul for NWH could now be $785M-790M!

Nice I just want it to top avatar domestically (which I think it will by sometime next week) and I will be satisfied

This is easily gonna beat Avatar's domestic total... craziness!

You love to see it! Amazing. Deserves every penny.

Now Deadline says NWH’s final domestic number will be $800M, thanks to the projected 4-day President’s Day weekend haul of $9M/$7.46M 3-day.

Wow.

It's definitely going to hit $800 domestically thanks to a double feature of Tom Holland at the Box office with Uncharted...

I genuinely think this had a shot at the domestic record in a normal world. Madness

Strange how Batman gets a China release but this doesn't

Strange how Batman gets a China release but this doesn't

batman-because-im-batman.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"