• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

Namor, if rumours are true is the villain for Wakanda Forever. I don't see Namor a BP villain as he's associated with f4, Avengers and the X-Men

Namor and Black Panther have had a big frenemy arc over the last 10 years, especially during Hickman's New Avengers run. So there is precedence in the comics for it.

Namor and Black Panther have had a big frenemy arc over the last 10 years, especially during Hickman's New Avengers run. So there is precedence in the comics for it.
Yeah but I definitely won't suggest him to be a villain of a BP film unless its like bvs or Civil War.
Well by that logic why would Happy Hogan be a supporting character in a Spider-Man movie? He's part of the Iron Man mythos and yet he played an arguably major supporting role in FFH.
Well I was definitely not keen Iron Man characters popping out in a Spider-Man movie. And I'm not eXactly eXcited to see Dr. Strange in Sm3 as well.

Well I was definitely not keen Iron Man characters popping out in a Spider-Man movie. And I'm not eXactly eXcited to see Dr. Strange in Sm3 as well.
I can kind of understand major Marvel characters featured in other characters' movies not always being seen as favorable, but I guess it kinda goes both ways. How did you feel about Hulk in Thor Ragnarok?

The thing about Iron Man & his supporting characters showing up in Spidey's movies to me, is that it kinda took away from being a Spidey movie in itself instead of them just being supporting characters. But with Hulk in Thor 3, I felt like that was still very much Thor's movie with Hulk in a supporting role. I'm hoping that will be the same with Strange in NwH

I can kind of understand major Marvel characters featured in other characters' movies not always being seen as favorable, but I guess it kinda goes both ways. How did you feel about Hulk in Thor Ragnarok?

The thing about Iron Man & his supporting characters showing up in Spidey's movies to me, is that it kinda took away from being a Spidey movie in itself instead of them just being supporting characters. But with Hulk in Thor 3, I felt like that was still very much Thor's movie with Hulk in a supporting role. I'm hoping that will be the same with Strange in NwH
I feel like Hulk showed up in Thor 3 because Hulk can't headline another Hulk movie without dealing with Universal Pictures. Hulk in Skaar (or whatever that planet is called in Ragnarok) could have been its own movie.

When we get a X-Men movie and an Avenger like Capt. Marvel or Black Panther shows up a supporting character and heavily present in marketing - I just wouldn't be happy with that.

I feel like Hulk showed up in Thor 3 because Hulk can't headline another Hulk movie without dealing with Universal Pictures. Hulk in Skaar (or whatever that planet is called in Ragnarok) could have been its own movie.

When we get a X-Men movie and an Avenger like Capt. Marvel or Black Panther shows up a supporting character - I just wouldn't be happy with that.
I wasn't asking why you think Hulk was in Thor Ragnarok. Beyond the Hollywood politics of it, I was asking how you felt about his actual supporting role in the movie.

I just answered your answer. I thought he was there because he couldn't get another solo film. Not that he needed to appear in a Thor movie.

The question is not WHY Hulk is in the movie. You are being asked about the quality of his presence in the movie. IE did it work in the movie, what was good/bad about it, etc.

Hulk didn't leave me much impression in that movie. I thought he was just there. I feel like his journey in that planet would have been better served for a solo Hulk movie than sharing screentime with Thor, Hela, Loki and Valkyrie.

Yeah but I definitely won't suggest him to be a villain of a BP film unless its like bvs or Civil War.

Who says it won't be? I'm thinking Namor is gonna be more of an antagonist rather than a villain.

She’s just reiterating what is going around and passing it off as a scoop :whatever: Why this lady has a platform, I’ll never understand
yeah this is essentially what I was trying to say in the other thread

regardless though y'all - I'm hyped coz it really feels like tomorrow will be the day we get the trailer forreal. and if it isn't...well we all already know what hoping and waiting feels like anyway

Antagonist and villain are kinda the same to me.

Not really. You see this a lot in anime training arcs. The antagonist is typically a rival of the protagonist, but not an actual villain. Deku vs. Bakugo in My Hero Academia for example.

Another example of a non-villainous antagonist is in Loki. He Who Remains is the main antagonist of the show and, while certainly unhinged, is ultimately trying to protect the multiverse from an all out war.

Supposed trailer description.

hmm. while I do think this is gonna be a Sinister Six movie as well as a Spider-Verse movie, I don't think it's a necessity bringing back Sandman. Lizard maybe, but I was hoping one of the villains that'd show up would be Scorpion. I really like the actor that portrayed him in Homecoming and after that tease, he's just never been back.

Well presumably the villains are just multiverse villains and not MCU villains.

every single one of them? I thought it was going to be a mixture of villains from all three universes, not just two

Well apparently not. and i suppose in a sense it makes sense that there wouldn't be any MCU villains. if the main plot point is the multiverse element, then why would there be MCU villain apart of it? presumbaly you just stick to Multiverse villains since thats the plot point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"