• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

This is like when somebody leaked the age of ultron trailer which forced marvel to release it online:hehe:
joker-the-dark-knight.gif

Haven’t been this hyped in quite awhile! That trailer was awesome!

Expecting the channels such as Everything Always, Emergency Awesome and Cosmic Wonder to report on this.

It looks like any other marvel movie.
Fanboys and twitter really made me think this was going to be some different groundbreaking CBM lol

It is groundbreaking . Old and new spidermen on film. Your crazy if you think this isn’t hype . Idk what else you wanted. Anyway this looks amazing !

The time has come to watch every Spider-Man movie in preparation for this once again!

It looks interesting, but I am going to wait for it to actually drop before having a strong opinion on it.

So, from what I could gather, the plot of this film is basically “It’s a Wonderful Life”, but with multiverse shenanigans. Interesting.

I’ll definitely wait to see the final product before passing judgment, but I would be lying if I wasn’t just a little bit concerned about how they’ll handle this premise, in regards to the status quo at the end of the film.

I wasn't following spoilers/rumours... so yeah this sinister siX is making me really eXcited. I just love how Mcu tried to pull this off.

harry Osborn is the only villain missing right from the previous films and Venom of course?

I wasn't following spoilers/rumours... so yeah this sinister siX is making me really eXcited. I just love how Mcu tried to pull this off.

harry Osborn is the only villain missing right from the previous films and Venom of course?
Raimi Harry, Raimi Venom, and Webb Harry are the only ones seemingly who won't be in this. Everybody else though is- insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"