• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

E9cAsKLXMAcKNJI

Is
Thomas Haden Church back?
I couldn’t tell because of the crummy leaked video.

Is
Thomas Haden Church back?
I couldn’t tell because of the crummy leaked video.
Some folks have said there's a wall of sand going up trying to block Electro's lightning bolts but it's hard to make out. I dunno, I haven't gone back and looked at it.

So the plot seems straightforward

Peter dealing with the fallout the first act.

Goes to Strange in the second act and accidentally releases villains

Third act is basically all out brawl.

I had thought Tobey and Andrew would at least come in by the second act and have meaningful roles. And I hope the villains actually get some decent lines together

Well a previous leak suggested Dr Strange brings Toby and Andrew come through a portal in the final battle

MyTimeToShine's NWH leaks suggests Tobey and Andrew come halfway into the movie, so they'll likely not be relegated to just a climax appearance (thank god for that).
I hope so. I realize they can’t have a role too much like Peter B Parker in Spider-verse. But they should still get some development.

Wow, so I go legging around and a bootleg is leaked and the internet is in a frenzy:eek:.

I gotta say though, I figured it would leak sometime, and that Feige and Sony's attempt to keep things hidden until they wanted it released, wasn't gonna work.

I was surprised by how much that "teaser trailer" revealed , but, it's Sony , and they're not super big on keeping all their cards close to the chest in terms of trailers.

I still take issue with the fact that the Sinister Six doesnt include any of Holland's villians. It makes sense with the three Spider-men taking on their respective baddies.

Just imagining a scene where all the villians are there on the battlefield and Strange suddenly comes in through a portal with Andrew and Tobey's Spider-Men by his side to help out Holland makes me emotional and gives me the same level of chills I got during the Portals scene in Endgame and I'd be very surprised if they didn't do it.

I still take issue with the fact that the Sinister Six doesnt include any of Holland's villians. It makes sense with the three Spider-men taking on their respective baddies.
It feels a bit incomplete. But then again, Vulture and Mysterio have already appeared in the mcu. And I guess they can't make it Sinister Eight or Sinister 11.

However, I do wonder if Kevin Feige still has plans for Vulture and Scorpion?

I don't see how he's gullible.
It's not his fault he doesn't have the meta knowledge of the audience.
He should know Strange has a good reason for locking people up. It’s like him so easily giving up the EDITH to Mysterio.

Just imagining a scene where all the villians are there on the battlefield and Strange suddenly comes in through a portal with Andrew and Tobey's Spider-Men by his side to help out Holland makes me emotional and gives me the same level of chills I got during the Portals scene in Endgame and I'd be very surprised if they didn't do it.
I honestly hope they show up sooner than that. If they are just in the movie for an action sequence it would suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"