Legion Noah Hawley's Legion (FX) - General Discussion Thread

Woo, more dancing.

Still looks amazingly stylish. Can't wait.

I'm loving a lot of the change in scenery from moving production from Canada to California. (Or was it the opposite). Hawley shooting less in forests and in deserts is equally awesome.

I like that if is so different from anything else right now. :)

Yeah, Hawley is doing next level stuff here for the genre.

It's why I'm hoping he can do his Doctor Doom film before the merger. It won't effect the MCU and if it's great they could use it going forward. Win-win. I know I'm in the minority on that one but I don't care. Just look at that trailer!

I'd love if he could do an X-Men film for Marvel. That would be earth-shattering.

Last edited:
tumblr_p56sx56YRh1wgepv8o1_540.gif

tumblr_p56sx56YRh1wgepv8o2_540.gif

tumblr_p56sx56YRh1wgepv8o3_540.gif

tumblr_p56sx56YRh1wgepv8o4_540.gif

tumblr_p56sx56YRh1wgepv8o5_540.gif

tumblr_p56sx56YRh1wgepv8o6_540.gif

This show and deadpool should be the only things to crossover into the mcu from fox as is.

Oh, I would disagree to the moon on that one. We don't want Legion crossing over directly with the MCU. Heck, aside from Xavier, it doesn't even need to cross over with the X-Men films. This works excellently contained in its own bubble where Noah Hawley can work his magic all on his own.

I dont mean to the degree of being involved with the movies. I mean in the bubble that the Netflix shows exist in, Which is pretty self contained. All I mean is, legion doesn't need to go away when the transition happens.

They'll probably stay as is. Like most of the network stuff on FX, FXX, and Fox, but with the Marvel stuff in particular, I'd imagine that, at least right now, Legion and, by extension, The Gifted, will probably stay as they are.

Any full trailer out for Season 2 yet? I've been looking out for one.

I've only seen teasers.

Can't wait for this to come back on, loved the first season.

Hey anybody noticed that Legion has been moved to FOX in its recent promo?

No, I didn't. :( Is it not going to air on FX then?

Pretty sure it's still going to air on FX. For one, a lot of promos still air on that network. Plus, local Fox affiliates show their evening news programs at 10 pm, and they're not going to switch that just for a show to air.

Yeah I just found it's strange that it was "FOX" at the end of the recent teasers instead of FX like the previous ones.

Another example.

DYXHvV_V4AAYfgP.jpg

Can the show even air on Fox? It's rated MA.

But also when you stream it doesn't matter too much because you can watch FX shows on Fox's site.

FX says the third, Fox says the fourth. Is it airing on both with Fox a day later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"