Nobody wants to eat a Sea Kitten

Peta needs to shut the **** up and let me eat my meats in peace. I dont get all up in their faces for killing poor, defenseless vegatables.

Damn hypocrites. :dry:

I say we start up PETP: People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants.

Yea, but they often involve nudity. I find that to be a point in their favor. They have also just made fishing 120% more enjoyable.

I'm sure you meant to say "kittening"

I've always loved eating catfish, so I'm not going to even stop and think twice about eating kittenfish. Yum.

Well humans aren't really meant to live in arctic conditions anyway. As an animal we are definitely more designed for a warm climate.

True, but our diet is one thing that makes us more adaptable to less than ideal conditions.

Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this kitty for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad sea kitten. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This sea kitty, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

I love me some seakitten, especially with tarter sauce. yum.

214nkp5.jpg

On the website, I made my own sea kitten. His name is Ole Jeb

214nkp5.jpg

On the website, I made my own sea kitten. His name is Ole Jeb

That's awesome! We should slow-bake Ole Jeb in a lemon-cream sauce served with fresh basil and garnished with bay shrimp. :up:

jag

Peta needs to shut the **** up and let me eat my meats in peace. I dont get all up in their faces for killing poor, defenseless vegatables.

This sounds like 20x as funny if you envision it being said in Jackie Mason's voice.

10-15 years, and there won't be any sea kittens left to eat anyway.

Get 'em while you can!

Lol, this is actually a great point, since plants are living, functioning organisms.

And.. Emmy looks hot in Lobo's avvy.

I don't think I could eat a fish with facial hair... or any hair for that matter

I checked the thread just to see if anyone had already said it:

"Fish are friends, not food."

I think I would eat fish even more if they were called sea-kittens.

i expect Peta to be giving us lolfish.......i mean lolsea Kittehs.

"Do you have a queen?"

"Go Sea Kitten"

I'm all for the "ethical treatment of animals", but calling fish "sea kittens" is one of the most absurdly stupid things I have ever heard. Wtf is the resemblance between a fish and a kitten?

It's right up there with other ******ed terms like illegal aliens being "undocumented Americans" and French fries being "freedom fries".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"