Nobody wants to eat a Sea Kitten

^^ Lmao, even a kid doesn't feel sympathetic towards them.

To be honest, I don't really know what position I'd take. I love animals, but certain animals are just meant to sustain us, I guess. Chicken, cow, fish, etc. No way in hell could I ever be vegan, I love steak too much. I'd never eat horse or alligator. That's where I draw the line.

The entire argument makes little sense, personally. Why aren't they prejudiced towards lions and bears? They eat and kill cute, innocent baby animals when they get the chance. We eat animals, and some kill and eat us if they can. We're a part of the food chain. Simple as that.

Peta cares alot more about animals than people.
Dang, they got me wanting some seakitten now. Anybody got ketchup?

To be honest, I don't really know what position I'd take. I love animals, but certain animals are just meant to sustain us, I guess. Chicken, cow, fish, etc. No way in hell could I ever be vegan, I love steak too much. I'd never eat horse or alligator. That's where I draw the line.

Actually, alligator can be quite tasty if prepared properly. You just have to get around the idea of eating a reptile, which many people are initially turned off to.

I wish I could go sea-kittening this weekend, but unfortunately the weather probably isn't going to be so hot. I suppose I'll just have to get my sea-kitten from a bag!

PETA is campaigning to re-brand fish as 'Sea Kittens'

wtf is this real?

Save the Sea Kittens

I like my sea kittens with ketchup.

Last edited:
They'd go nutz if they could read this board.:D

Some PETA members, whenever they see meats or fish in a store they whip out there cellphone and call the police under the pretens that "the manager and the staff went crazy and is holding everybody in the sore hostage"

I had a sea kitten sandwich for lunch today. I liked to pretend that I heard it meowing.

Every time you *********e... you kill a sea kitten.

Peta cares alot more about animals than people.
Dang, they got me wanting some seakitten now. Anybody got ketchup?

It's not called "ketchup" anymore. It's called "sea kitten tears".

I loveeee sea kitten tears, I put it on all my meats :)

I actually think you find the latter name more appetizing than just ketchup, don't you?

I actually think you find the latter name more appetizing than just ketchup, don't you?

Yes, but the sweet despair of innocents makes everything taste better

Sorry, didnt see the other one was closed. :o I didnt even know I could post in closed threads! Ah the power of being a mod...

Anyway, sea kittens...bad idea. People dont take PETA seriously as it is. Himanely killing animals is fine, but humans will always eat meat.

Sea kittens....

This is amazingly stupid. PETA cannot go beyond their current level of idiocy.

I still don't think it's as dumb as them wanting Ben and jerry to be making ice cream out of human boob juice.
9.gif

Unless they do a Katy Perry flavour. :)

Actually, alligator can be quite tasty if prepared properly. You just have to get around the idea of eating a reptile, which many people are initially turned off to.

I'm sure it can, but I like reptiles... so I wouldn't want to eat one. =\

Every time you *********e... you kill a sea kitten.

I wonder what my kill count is :wow:

...:hehe:

No way, PETA. I'm gonna keep calling fish "fish", and I'm gonna keep eating 'em.

I want a sea kitten right now.

Just doesn't have the same ring to it though, does it? Going in the chip shop and asking for 'Sea kitten and chips'...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"