Nobody wants to eat a Sea Kitten

Don't get me jealous, we don't have them served on newspapers!

as a part time fishmonger, and long time environmentalist... i still think it's hilarious that they are trying to make people associate cuteness with fish so people don't want to eat them, or perhaps demand better treatment of their fish... But i also think it's very sad that the same message isn't being pushed forward with simple rational arguments. We don't respect our food sources enough, and we should do all we can to ensure that we treat all animals in the most humane way possible..

Ceiling sea-kitten is watching me....

seakitten.jpg

I ignored this thread, when I initially saw it. Nothing against noon, it's just that I didn't care to find out what a sea kitten was. Well, I wondered how something that sounded so lame got up to 5 Pages.

When I read it, I was so....I was so....

Well there's not even a word for it.

1.) I don't remember people going to Aquariums to see kittens. So the premise that people hold fish with little regard is insane.
2.) Fish are not only healthy but delicious. Kittens and other feline are fatty at best.
3.) Kittens scream when you harpoon them. Fish just mock you with that stupid "fish face", makes you want to fillet 'em.
4.) PETA needs to STOP! We're all going to die in 2012 anyway...

2.) Fish are not only healthy but delicious. Kittens and other feline are fatty at best.
Except for tilapia, which is apparently worse for your heart than ****ing bacon because of its Omega-6 fatty acid content. :eek:

Except for tilapia, which is apparently worse for your heart than ****ing bacon because of its Omega-6 fatty acid content. :eek:

I heard that too a while ago. I don't eat much bacon either. But I do have the odd bit, now and then.

Omega 6 is the best fat you can eat. its really good for you.

I freakin hate PETA.

No matter what they people aren't going to stop eating animals.

Pass me some seakitten.

I had Parmesan Cheese Crusted Sea Kitten on a bed of Spinach and Mash Potatoes with a Lemon Dill Butter and Pepper Corn Sauce

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"