Nomura..........

Sloth7d

Escapist
Reaction score
Hey guys, a while back I saw an interview on the net with Nomura talking about Final fantasy 7 Advent Children.
I don't know. In the interview he said something about Cloud being weaker in Advent children, compared to how he was in FF7 the game. Because in FF7 he was in his prime.
Just wondering if you guys know what site the interviews on.
Thank you for any help you can provide.

Too many links came up.
I was hoping someone could narrow it down.
It's a specific interveiw, where Nomura states the above

He said that in the "Distance" segment on the DVD.
I'd say he was weaker somewhat from the Geostigma and not being in battle for 2 years and that his guilt of Aeris' death has made him drag.

Thank you..... I couldn't remember that for the life of me.
I owe you one.

No problem, I hope they do the remake of VII too. I don't care how many FFVII based games are out there. I wanna see Tifa's hot miniskirt again in a more realistic fashion lol xD

reuniontracks.jpg

Nope. Word is they're sticking her to the goth look.

That would be kinda..ok, really dumb since Advent Children's recap in the beginning shown what they've worn in the game. Where did you hear this from? What source?

Can't remember the exact website name.
But it comes right up when you google Nomuras name along with the word interview.

Well, I don't think they'll do that. I mean it wouldn't make sense. Everyone saw how the PS3 techdemo looked. The new FFVII Cloud even made the cover of the FFVII Omega Ultimania guide. I think the source got it wrong.

Probably. In one recorded interveiw "Nomura" didn't even look into the camera.
I'm pretty sure that interveiw was fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"