Comics Northstar

Charlie No-One

iamamiwhoami
Reaction score
Can anyone answer these questions for me?

Is Northstar still dead?

Is he going to be in anymore X-Books other than Wolverine?

Thanks in advance!

I love Northstar and just wanted to catch up on him. My comic store only got new shipments of Wolverine so I just picked them up and found all this out about him dying and stuff.

you are coming back for season three of the marvel rpg arent you handmedowns? you did awesome with your previous stuff! :xmen:

HandMeDowns said:

Is Northstar still dead?

Thanks in advance!

I love Northstar and just wanted to catch up on him. My comic store only got new shipments of Wolverine so I just picked them up and found all this out about him dying and stuff.
He's not dead but I don't know in which book he'll appear.

iceman03 said:
you are coming back for season three of the marvel rpg arent you handmedowns? you did awesome with your previous stuff! :xmen:

Yes I am coming back. Where do I sign up?

Northstar is currently alive in the pages of Wolverine as a ninja assasin but in all other books that reference continuity -- oh who am I kidding, only in Academy X -- everyone thinks he's dead. Time will tell if Northstar will remain alive by the end of this Wolvie arc.

HandMeDowns said:

Is Northstar still dead?

Thanks in advance!

I think he's a pretty cool character too. I was thinking the same thing.

I heard something big is happening with Northstar. Anybody know what?

Him and Aurora will be in X-Men starting in July when all the team rosters get switched around.

I'm not sure if hes a full member of the team. I think thats only Mystique, Rogue, Iceman, Cable, Sabretooth, and Cannonball.

No problem. Heres an image of him:

XMEN188COVER1_400.jpg

Looks like hes back to his old costume.

he'll only be in the book until 190, he's not a member. Regrettably.

Only 190? Did the writers or someone else confirm that? If so, bummer. Way underused.

Well, he does look a lot like Quicksilver and has pretty much the same powers.

He's a good character, they should have just not made him superficially seem like a gay Pietro.

Thats a great pic. Anyone have any idea who the chick with the glasses next to Cable is tho? Could it be emma? does looks a little like locus to me.

FieryBalrog said:
Well, he does look a lot like Quicksilver and has pretty much the same powers.

He's a good character, they should have just not made him superficially seem like a gay Pietro.

Can Quicksilver fly at high speeds too? Can he cause bursts of light too? No. Sorry, but there is absolutely no reason to compare the two.

other then the windswept hair style, and lean sexy body in spandex.

that woman beside cable is that sentinal squad lady, isnt it?

so gambits gonna be gone after this horseman business?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"