Nostalgia

todaysspecial.gif

250px-Todaysspecial.jpg

http://members.aol.com/legoland99/today.htm

thats so wierd, totally only remember the security guard :p its so weird i have a great memory but can only remember him... i use to watch under the umbrella tree too all the time, but only thing that looked familiar was the blue jay... i think i had a crush on him as a kid *embarrassed*

thats so wierd, totally only remember the security guard :p its so weird i have a great memory but can only remember him... i use to watch under the umbrella tree too all the time, but only thing that looked familiar was the blue jay... i think i had a crush on him as a kid *embarrassed*

Well, you remembered the part about it being after hours in a mall, and the mannequin coming to life. So you were still pretty on point.

I believe it used to come on Nickelodeon. Right after Pinwheel (or The Little Koalas), if I'm not mistaken.

-USA UP ALL NIGHT (with Ronda)
-DUCKMAN
-ELVIRA
-GHOSTBUSTERS
-POLICE ACADEMY
-Certain 80s songs I rarely hear
-ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
-DOUG
-In fact, just put the entire "SNICK" line-up in this catagory (even Ren & Stimpy and Roundhouse)
-WWF (not WWE)

-USA UP ALL NIGHT (with Ronda)
-DUCKMAN
-ELVIRA
-GHOSTBUSTERS
-POLICE ACADEMY
-Certain 80s songs I rarely hear
-ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
-DOUG
-In fact, just put the entire "SNICK" line-up in this catagory (even Ren & Stimpy and Roundhouse)
-WWF (not WWE)

:up:

Well, you remembered the part about it being after hours in a mall, and the mannequin coming to life. So you were still pretty on point.

I believe it used to come on Nickelodeon. Right after Pinwheel (or The Little Koalas), if I'm not mistaken.

pinwheel i don't remember at all.. the the little koalas were the nuzzles werent they? that little girl with the pink and blue koalas who rubbed noses?

I remember that as well. Aren't koalas constantly tripping or somthing? Maybe that says a bit about the animators in the 80s.

Tripping koalas, pizza-eating-skateboard--riding-ninja-turtles...

80's were awesome...

and i know it was closer to the mid to late 90's but totally love the cartoon Rupert

Im not sure I am remembering this right but does anyone remember a show about aliens who looked like puppets so a TV producer put them on tv and everyone just figured they were puppets. It was one of those shows that was trying to copy the Simpons' adult cartoon comedy i think, kinda like Duckman did, but it was live action

Sorry...I can't think of it...But there used to be a website called like tv.com or something it had a list and summary of like every show every. Don't know if it's still around but maybe it can help you find the name.

Who remembers when Disney was awesome? And their cartoons were actually relevant because the cartoons were based off of either history or books. And now they just do live action books...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"