• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Not so hot things a woman can do

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Some people say that no matter what a woman does, if she's attractive guys will think it's hot. But what do you think is something a woman could do, no matter how attractive she is, that you won't think is hot. Something that would make you go "okay you really didn't have to do that"?

I was talking to a hot girl at a club a few years ago and she was pretty wasted, probably why she was even talking to me, but her breath was rancid. It made my eyes water, so a hot girl who has bad breath or bad hygiene in general is a major turn off.

If most of you people think that women are some sort of special creatures not capable of flatulance then you are really naive? True there are women who will excuse themselves but try being the 2nd person to fall asleep and see that it's natural. :huh:

In regards to the question, loud and obnoxious and drunk is a pretty big turnoff.

I'll go with being loud as hell so the whole world can hear whatever the heck you're talking about.

Talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and never even taking a damn breath to keep talking and talking even though they're really not saying a damn thing at all it's just words coming out of their mouths about oh my god stupid crap like Paris Hilton and Lifetime movies and the cute shoes they saw two days ago. :dry:

I enjoy smart, meaningful conversation with a woman but good Christ....some of them just like to talk. Constantly. About nothing. It's even worse if they're loud about it. ****! My wife hates this same thing as well. And we seemed to be surrounded by these types of women when we were in Vegas this past weekend, which is bad because they're even worse when they're in groups. The worst was the woman behind us in the hotel check-in line who, when she ran out of inane words to say to her friends, started singing "Lalalalalalalalala!". WTF!? :huh: Shut it, ****e! :cmad:

jag

Alchohol, Sigarettes, Smelly, Unclean. Nuff said
that is on top of the list.
I mean i've seen a girl fart and be classy about it in my day, but never one that reeked of cigarette smoke and beer and make it look good.:dry:

In regards to the question, loud and obnoxious and drunk is a pretty big turnoff.
That has always amused me and I've enjoyed being the protector who confines them, shuts them up and helps them puke responsibly. Makes me feel like Ricky Ricardo.

Anyway, Fart is up there on the gross list, but again, I have always enjoyed watching them want to die of humiliation. :)
It is not as enjoyable when I'm laying there next to a sleeping farter though. :down:(

Talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and never even taking a damn breath to keep talking and talking even though they're really not saying a damn thing at all it's just words coming out of their mouths about oh my god stupid crap like Paris Hilton and Lifetime movies and the cute shoes they saw two days ago. :dry:

I enjoy smart, meaningful conversation with a woman but good Christ....some of them just like to talk. Constantly. About nothing. It's even worse if they're loud about it. ****! My wife hates this same thing as well. And we seemed to be surrounded by these types of women when we were in Vegas this past weekend, which is bad because they're even worse when they're in groups. The worst was the woman behind us in the hotel check-in line who, when she ran out of inane words to say to her friends, started singing "Lalalalalalalalala!". WTF!? :huh: Shut it, ****e! :cmad:

jag

Lmao. I've been in situations like that. Especially in school in the mornings like at 7:00am. 2 of my friends will get excited about what we're talking about & get so f'ing loud. I'll laugh about it but still, its like wtf? It's so freaking early. How are you so loud?!
Yesterday evening was funny. I was waiting for my dad in the car along with my mom & sister, we had the windows down & across the street these people had their car without gas it seemed, and the kid was asking her when is he getting some toy there & she yelled at him in spanish, "WE DON'T HAVE ANY FREAKING MONEY! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. I'LL TRY GETTING IT FOR YOU LATER!!" My sister, mom, & I looked at each other like :dry: :dry:

that is on top of the list.
I mean i've seen a girl fart and be classy about it in my day, but never one that reeked of cigarette smoke and beer and make it look good.:dry:

I respect a girl who can be cool about her farting. In fact, I think that is the funniest thing in the world when they do that. :D

If most of you people think that women are some sort of special creatures not capable of flatulance then you are really naive? True there are women who will excuse themselves but try being the 2nd person to fall asleep and see that it's natural. :huh:

I actually love that one.

It depends. If it's a girl I just wanna look at, and maybe flirt with [but nothing serious], I'd say anything she does when she drinks too much would apply.

But if it's someone I want to be in a relationship with, or am already, I tend to have a broader spectrum.

HOW do I know when it's love? Well, simple. If you can imagine her taking a dump, and still want to have sex, that's love.

It depends. If it's a girl I just wanna look at, and maybe flirt with [but nothing serious], I'd say anything she does when she drinks too much would apply.

But if it's someone I want to be in a relationship with, or am already, I tend to have a broader spectrum.

HOW do I know when it's love? Well, simple. If you can imagine her taking a dump, and still want to have sex, that's love.
During the dump?

The girl I loved more than any other girl so far, was doing that when I first met her.
I have mentioned...uh, if such a thing can be ranked, the, probably #3 Big Love of My Life so far who would get drunk and start composing limmericks in a super loud, obnoxious, nasal voice, and when she stumbled upon a really good rhyme or last line she'd guffaw like a cross between a donkey and a Witch on LSD.
Adorable. :(:up:

I think girls smoking is a huge turn off for me atleast

I have mentioned...uh, if such a thing can be ranked, the, probably #3 Big Love of My Life so far who would get drunk and start composing limmericks in a super loud, obnoxious, nasal voice, and when she stumbled upon a really good rhyme or last line she'd guffaw like a cross between a donkey and a Witch on LSD.
Adorable. :(:up:
I knew you're you were a good guy :up:

not a fan of the belching ladies, specially if they dont say excuse me, it just shows a bit of rounchyness.

yes but it sucks when she belches in your face b4 kissing you.... hapend to me a total of 10-15 times in my life.

ewwwwww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"