How old is socially acceptable for adult males to think a girl is hot

Whirlysplat

Superhero
Reaction score
The Hayden thread got me thinking. She wasn't eighteen when heroes started yet I think she was hot. Many girls in the media are not eighteen yet, we know they are attractive. Emma Watson didn't become attractive when she turned eighteen, she was hot before that. A friend of mine has a seventeen year old daughter, she's very pretty, is it O.K. to think she is hot. When is it O.K. to say a girl is hot?

If a chick is under 18, I may see her and be like, she's cute. I ain't saying I want to jackhammer her or whatever. There's a difference.

If a chick is under 18, I may see her and be like, she's cute. I ain't saying I want to jackhammer her or whatever. There's a difference.

Does the age of consent from Country to Country make a difference?

I think your own age plays a factors
I mean, there comes a point in your life that even, checking out 18 y.o.'s, seem creepy

I'd say, as a rule, stick to a certain age range to your own age
(something like with in 4-5 years)
obviously, the 5 year rule, can be a very shady area, when your 18-20, you want to lower that range to like 2 (maybe 3?) years

Edit: this rule (if you call if that) increase with age, it manly applys to the 21-30 age rang, after 30 its a whole different, ball game (so, to speak)

I think your own age plays a factors
I mean, there comes a point in your life that even, checking out 18 y.o.'s, seem creepy

I'd say, as a rule, stick to a certain age range to your own age
(something like with in 4-5 years)
obviously, the 5 year rule, can be a very shady area, when your 18-20, you want to lower that range to like 2 (maybe 3?) years

5 year rule? What's that? The mother of my son is 10 years younger than me!!!

I'm the same way. I'm in my 30's and if a girl is a teenager, I will only ever say they are cute or pretty. I never say they are hot.

The Hayden thread got me thinking. She wasn't eighteen when heroes started yet I think she was hot. Many girls in the media are not eighteen yet, we know they are attractive. Emma Watson didn't become attractive when she turned eighteen, she was hot before that. A friend of mine has a seventeen year old daughter, she's very pretty, is it O.K. to think she is hot. When is it O.K. to say a girl is hot?

Tell me how old you are and I'll tell you if it's okay.

Dakota is soooooo dreamy :kaine:

Your own age plays a factor. But 17-18 I would say is acceptable.

I am 29, & my own personal preference 24 is pushing it. Just from a maturity stand point.

I am 29, & my own personal preference 24 is pushing it. Just from a maturity stand point.

****, I'll be 30 in another week. 24 might be a tad too much for me....if she's at least 20, I'm down. I already look young as hell, so I don't exactly give off any creepy vibes. Double edged sword, sadly.

Seriously? I don't know man, maybe as a one night stand, but I live in a college town, & I can't stand some of the students that roam here.

It's not too hard to find a picture of her honestly :huh:

Ha! I saw your dad at the BP in Thompson Station once. He was on his motorcycle. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"