NumbersInName Prejudice is Right

B4N 7HI5!!!

:woot:

Banned_zps8430875a.gif

Sentinel, sometimes I want to punch you in the face so bad... :o

[YT]2raR8we0U4c[/YT]

Ugh, numberers. We don't need their scum.

:down

That's hate speech. :o

When Cthulhu rises will the numbered number amongst the near numberless victims of his wrath right away, or will he save them for last?

Oh he's saving them for last. An unimaginable punishment waits for them!

More people need to know be aware of this thread, and the tragedy that is occuring this forums as more numbered-name posters have entered our fray. Unfortunately, they flood the hype with the opinion and the belief that they can find peace and harmony among non-numbered posters. They believe that we can coexist and posts among each other freely. I am here to remind you that such beliefs are dangerous and unruly. It will lead to the fall and destruction of the Hype forums as we know it unless we combat this thread, and make them be useful.

Let's use Kane##### as an example. Kane was your everyday numbered hype user. Gif there and another there in addition to the usual "Yep," and "cool". But over time, Kane##### learned the errors of his ways and slowly came to be one of the most helpful, and useful hype members they are. He wears the numbers because it remains his curse, but Kane's change reminds me of one simple thing us non-numbered users can do.

We must educate, and help our non-numbered users so maybe, just maybe, in another 2, or 3 generations, numbered users can come out of their exiles and be seen not as jokes, but functioning posters. They will never be perfect, and they will never be a non poster's level, but as Kane shows, it doesn't mean they can't learn to be okay posters.

"The non-numbered poster's burden," by Rupyard Kipling.

Hate isn't nearly a strong enough word for how I feel.

Breathing all of our air, too. We need it.

Our women too. What with their large numerals. Or at least that's the myth I hear.

You're a closeted number, aren't you, Warhammer? You see numbers out in everyday life, free and living every day to the fullest, having happy lives in the presence of fellow numbers and it just fills you with rage, because deep down you're really uncomfortable with your own numberedness. So, here you are ranting about how numbered screen names are posing a threat to "traditional" screen names and what it could mean for the children.

I know your game, Warhammer.

Self number-hatred. I blame it on the lack of good number role models in media.

You're a closeted number, aren't you, Warhammer? You see numbers out in everyday life, free and living every day to the fullest, having happy lives in the presence of fellow numbers and it just fills you with rage, because deep down you're really uncomfortable with your own numberedness. So, here you are ranting about how numbered screen names are posing a threat to "traditional" screen names and what it could mean for the children.

I know your game, Warhammer.

Blasphemous. If there's anything worse than a numberer, it's a numberer sympathizer. I want you to look at your user name then fully realize that you betrayed us.

Touch a nerve, did I? Did I, Warhammer78?

Where do you stand with the whole number on number relations?

It's a beautiful, natural thing.

I'm feeling pretty binary tonight, if you know what I'm saying. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"