NX - Nintendo's Next Generation Hardware Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, do you think there's a chance the Switch will play 3DS cartridges?

there are 3DS titles I'd like to play, and if I could play them on the big screen via the Switch...........

Yeah nothing about the Switch looks little kiddy.. in fact I think it could be harder for kids with all the parts. I expect Pokémon Sun/Moon to be ported to Switch.. only to be called Stars.

So Sun, Moon and Stars.

You mean Rising Sun and Full Moon. :o

That's not what the Switch looks like at all. There wasn't a kid to be seen in that trailer. :huh:
I am talking about the controller that snaps together like something I use to get in a Happy Meal. :funny:

there are 3DS titles I'd like to play, and if I could play them on the big screen via the Switch...........
I'd be surprised if it could, but that would be awesome.

I don't see how. The thing doesn't have a DS and the Pro controller doesn't have a touchpad

If you want to play 3DS games you are likely going to have to buy one

I'm really not sold on it yet. I'll have to wait to see what kind of third party support it gets but I'm doubtful it'll get much.

Yeah, they definitely made it look more for the older crowd, which I am fine with. It could get complicated but the switching is pretty seamless.

This looks really awesome, but I have to admit I am not a portable gamer so I don't have much use for that feature. The color scheme is a bit disappointing, a little dash of red or something would have fit in nice I think.

Okay, guys, just rename the thread, or put start a new one with all the info dumped into the OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"