NX - Nintendo's Next Generation Hardware Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hearing more powerful than a PS3 but weaker than a XB1

I've never once heard that. You sure you're not reading stuff on the WiiU?

Everything I've read since the rumblings began were ballpark Xbox One level (which I guess is bad for some?) now I'm reading rumblings that the tablet is 900p Xbox one style power with the dock being PS4 power levels.

No real sense on arguing over it I guess. I suppose we'all see in time.

yeah. NX just sounded cooler. But I suppose Switch conveys the selling point of the console.
Yes although Xbox "One" tried to do that too. :O Sounding cooler is always most important. :cool:

yep!! :woot:

It's just too bad this wasn't available for this Holiday. I say it would probably be the top seller this Holiday. I can see a lot of parents buying this for their kids to take on road trips, etc. especially if it's priced reasonably.
Would be a great Xmas present yeah.

I really don't want to have to rebuy all my VC titles. Let me pop my Nintendo Netword ID into the Switch and just download the **** I've already bought a dozen times.

I pray Nintendo is not THAT dumb.

I really don't want to have to rebuy all my VC titles. Let me pop my Nintendo Netword ID into the Switch and just download the **** I've already bought a dozen times.

Would you otherwise buy them all again?

I just was the SNES with the entire library available for download.

And I can't be the only one. Such a project could make a fortune.

I want GC games to show up on it. I think that needs to be the next step in the VC evolution.

I don't think think Nintendo will be that dumb. They have to of found a way to link your ID and bring it over to whatever new OS they're doing (I do think the old way the did things is dead..) so we'll have all our old purchases.

I've never once heard that. You sure you're not reading stuff on the WiiU?

Yeah I'm sure. It's why people said it sounded like a more capable Wii U

I don't think think Nintendo will be that dumb. They have to of found a way to link your ID and bring it over to whatever new OS they're doing (I do think the old way the did things is dead..) so we'll have all our old purchases.
It's not about being dumb; it's about making money and people have shown they they are willing to rebuy the same hand multiple times

I'm gonna miss calling it the NX, but Switch isn't bad, especially after Wii U, I still run into people who think it's just a controller for the Wii. Switch looks awesome though, good that it seems to have a strong launch lineup as well. Playing console scale games on the go will be sweet.

so what launch titles are you hoping to see?

if I had to pick 4, I'd choose:

Zelda
New Mario
Smash Bros.
Mario Kart

the latter 2 being "remasters" of the Wii U titles would be acceptable to me.

It's pronounced Smash 4, jokes. :o

What are the possibilities of a main Pokémon game coming out on this thing. :awesome:

a main Pokemon game that I could play on my big screen tv would be great!

Why are they obsessed with making their stuff look like toys for little kids? :funny:

Kids are the target demographic, brah. That's why adults are playing it. :o

So shall we request a title change? Where are you Tron Bonne? :nono:

No lets keep it as NX. :yay:

Yeah nothing about the Switch looks little kiddy.. in fact I think it could be harder for kids with all the parts. I expect Pokémon Sun/Moon to be ported to Switch.. only to be called Stars.

So Sun, Moon and Stars.

the Switch doesn't look that kiddy to me.

I think it's a nicely designed piece of tech.

I like the design so much. It just feels right. I'm interested in what kind of accessories will be on the market. I'm not taking this thing on the go without a damn good case to put it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"