NY Toy Fair 2012

Reaction score
Starts tomorrow. Update soon with pics of Marvel Universe, Marvel Legends, Marvel Selects and much more.

A giant Lego Avengers Hulk is at the main entrance.

I'm excited to see some better pics of the new Joe stuff also

They have stuff for Marvel Legends Wave 3- US Agent, Blade, Mystique

Marvel Universe - Punisher, Professor X.

And stuff about New team packs in 2013, like X-men etc..

Hmm might be interested in Blade.Already have the original mystique and have no where to put U.S. Agent.

IMG_8261.jpg

Marvel Universe upcoming..(this is hard to do from my phone lol)

420730_313164232064217_218334464880528_802627_876619557_n.jpg

421077_313164405397533_218334464880528_802628_1096388626_n.jpg

There's also a nova figure that looks pretty good. I dont have the funds to keep buying the comic figures tho. So i try to stick to movie figures and joes

Ha ha, the bombastic Bag-man!:funny: I'm gonna have to try and pick him up at some point.

There's also a nova figure that looks pretty good. I dont have the funds to keep buying the comic figures tho. So i try to stick to movie figures and joes

That Nova looks good. I wish they would have stuck with the removable mask. Also pretty stoked for Puck!

USagent looks great too, but where are people getting news or pics of mystique?

One of the Hasbro guys mentioned it, but no pics yet. He might have got mixed up or meant a future wave, who bloody knows.

is this is for toyfair? or will more images, and figs be announced within a couple days?

well it's already more marvel legends than they've shown in the last 5 years... so at least we got blade and usagent. Blade especially was a nice surprise.

i can't wait to see jim lee jean

Today is buyer only day, so maybe the press will get some stuff tomorrow about future Legends. They already took us into 2013 with MU.

The Blade is awesome, I like how they used the same head that was on the Universe.

is this is for toyfair? or will more images, and figs be announced within a couple days?
Do a search for Toy fair 2012 Spidey there are plenty of pics, I saw some yesterday I couldn't save.

yeah... it's just too bad we don't have a 6inch comic spidey line ... i miss classics :( (those wanna be classics currently in stock are 5inches :( and too tiny for MLS)

Do a search for Toy fair 2012 Spidey there are plenty of pics, I saw some yesterday I couldn't save.

i'm only interested in Legends and Diamond Select.. which i havent seen any more of wave 3 other than blade and usagent. And i've seen movie hulk, movie hawkeye, FA Storm, FA Nightcrawler, and Ultron from the DS line...

Hype has some of the marvel universe up. the Build a figures I'm SURE are legend size, yeah I want to see some DS figs too, but I don't ever recall them being at the toy fair. (one of my classmates from the Kubert School designs board games and attends the Toy Fair)

oH man, that would be an insane move to sell figs, if each MU fig came with a piece of one full sized ML

That would be nuts......but I'd get them.

All in all this was asmall showing for Toy Fair compared to previous years.....when I would be glued to the computer every second refreshing my page lol.

Sigh, still no sign of new MLs in Canada :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"