• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oct. FAN ART Contest - ENTER HERE

I believe the line is "Wolfman's got Nards" along with "kick him in the nards! Kick him in the nards". It's the only time I've heard it referenced as the term nards, but it's what I've always heard.

MadMaximus said:
I believe the line is "Wolfman's got Nards" along with "kick him in the nards! Kick him in the nards". It's the only time I've heard it referenced as the term nards, but it's what I've always heard.

You know I thought that was how I remembered it but wasn't sure so I edited nards and replaced it with nads

MadMaximus said:
The movie was The Monster Squad!

Sesame.jpg

^ LMAO!!!!

it would be soo much more kickass if you put the famous striped shirt and hat on elmo, burn his face a bit and add the glove and youv got one kickass piece of work lol

hojcat said:
Originally Posted by deDIKnight
LXGfrankensteins2copy.jpg

Dood, now THAT is scary! But it's cool because the good doctor there looks like Peter Cushing from the Hammer films... well done! :up:

Lol - thanks man and youre partially right about Peter Cushing

the hair of the doctor is Peters - as is the torn shirt and hands of the monster - i just enlarged them from an old Hammer movie still

but the face of the doctor is a cross between Ian Mckellen and the Guy that played Pretorius in "bride of frankenstein"

Romero movie affectionados might recognise the monsters head
the bodys from an old frankenstein model kit

the doctors arms and black medical book were handdrawn in by me

Incrediblejeff said:

Rofl - funny as hell but the Pauly dude there is right.... the freddy jumper and hat would definitely make it

A Nightmare on Elmo Street wouldve been a funny title too- but youre ones just as good

:woot: haha

Thanks for the responses guys.I almost did name it Nightmare on Elmo street.lol

3dman27 said:
excellent KAD ARROOO

Thanks.

It's good to know I'm not the only WWBN fan

By the way that was done with no refrence.
Also did anyone pick up on the transformation in the sky?

If you look from right to left you can make out Jack Russell's transformation.

Thanks again:woot:

Man, I've seen some cool ones already. I need to get up off my gluteus maximus and continue drawing my entry and stop building a bed :p

KAD said:
Happy Halloween

wwbn.jpg

I really like this one, but I dont undertsand whats going on with the light blue bits in the background (excuse my ignorance)

ollie_jones said:
I really like this one, but I dont undertsand whats going on with the light blue bits in the background (excuse my ignorance)
If you look from right to left you can make out Jack Russell's transformation.

It's rough but once you see the first face and follow it to the left you should see it.

Think MallRats

Nice job everyone, I really like yours Tiger lily...awesome effort.

ghost113 said:
I'm really liking kad's pic

Thanks Ghost.
I hope to make each entry better than the last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"