October Fan Art Contest *Win Prizes*

from left to right you have
Dr fate as SpiderMan, Batman as Captain America, Green lantern as Mrs Marvel, AquaMan as Hulk and SuperMan as Wolverine that's the dc side who have gone trick or treating as Marvel Characters.... You have Ghost rider in the middle who house they have all turned up to....Then it's Wolverine as SuperMan, Captain America as SuperGirl, Hulk as Batman, the Human Torch as Wonder Woman, Thor as Hawkman and hanging upside down is SpiderMan as AquaMan that's the Marvel side dressed up as Dc super heroes, I wanted to try and do something funny, guess it didn't work.lol

from left to right you have
Dr fate as SpiderMan, Batman as Captain America, Green lantern as Mrs Marvel, AquaMan as Hulk and SuperMan as Wolverine that's the dc side who have gone trick or treating as Marvel Characters.... You have Ghost rider in the middle who house they have all turned up to....Then it's Wolverine as SuperMan, Captain America as SuperGirl, Hulk as Batman, the Human Torch as Wonder Woman, Thor as Hawkman and hanging upside down is SpiderMan as AquaMan that's the Marvel side dressed up as Dc super heroes, I wanted to try and do something funny, guess it didn't work.lol

I got the jest of it - however I though it was a law when 3 or more superheroes where in same scene they had to get into an all out war - wasn't that like law #1 in comics

just didn't recognize all the characters is all

voting thread will be up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"