Legend of Zelda Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread - Part 4

I hope we get a reveal for the next Zelda sometime this year.

We may for a few reasons. 1 It was said the next main 3d Zelda main be sooner than people think. 2. So I heard there is a rumor that the next main 3d Zelda came is aiming for a 2020 release date using like the BOTW engine. I guess some one who has leakend a few things before said if you liked BOTW next year will make you happy. I hope that is true 3 years from BOTW to a new Zelda game would be good and if it is similar to BOTW but more story and dungeons and more enemy verity I would be very happy..

In America, Link has no family. :o

hqdefault.jpg

New Zelda Game & Xbox Live Announced for Switch - The Rundown

2.3K views 2 days ago Published on 21 Mar 2019
#PlayForever #Rundown #news

Today in the Rundown, we have the first official details on Xbox Live, Cuphead, and a new Zelda game coming to the Switch! We also find out what's next from Double Fine Productions, learn what big PlayStation developer is becoming human on the PC, have an early look at the new Oculus Rift VR headset, and finally, have some excellent news about Bill and Ted!

Switch
Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer featuring The Legend of Zelda announced for Switch
Published 2 days ago. 28 comments.
A rhythmic action-adventure game.

Cadence-Hyrule_03-20-19.jpg

Publisher Spike Chunsoft and developer Brace Yourself Games have announced Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer featuring The Legend of Zelda for Switch. It will launch via the Nintendo eShop this spring.

Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.co.uk:

About

In the latest rhythmic action-adventure from Brace Yourself Games, you can enjoy the gameplay of Crypt of the NecroDancer in the setting of The Legend of Zelda series. As Link – or even as Princess Zelda – you’ll explore the randomly generated overworld and dungeons on a quest to save Hyrule. Every beat of each remixed The Legend of Zelda tune is a chance to move, attack, defend, and more, so stay one step ahead of each enemy and boss…or face the music.

From modern-looking Lynels to the Hyrulean Soldiers of old, you must master the instinctive movements of each pixel-art enemy, and strategically outstep them in rhythmic combat. Equip yourself with an arsenal of iconic The Legend of Zelda items, as well as the spells and weapons from Crypt of the NecroDancer. You must be prepared to face Hyrule’s most wicked bosses, which have been transformed by magic, granting them mighty, new forms.

Key Features

• A rhythmic action-adventure game in the world of The Legend of Zeldaseries.
  • Explore the randomly generated overworld and dungeons to save Hyrule as Link or Princess Zelda.
  • Use items from The Legend of Zelda series, plus spells and weapons from Crypt of the NecroDancer.
  • Outstep legendary enemies and bosses in rhythmic combat.
  • Keep the beat with 25 remixed classic The Legend of Zelda tunes.
Watch the announcement trailer below.

source : The Electric Playground Network | EPN& Gematsu - Japanese Video Game News

Last edited:
Likely not till Link's Awakening is released.

Part of me wants a Majora's Mask scenario where they reuse assets from BoTW and make it an alternate Hyrule, but I know not everyone wants that.

Part of me wants a Majora's Mask scenario where they reuse assets from BoTW and make it an alternate Hyrule, but I know not everyone wants that.
I absolutely want something like that, Majora's Mask is still my favorite Zelda game and them reusing OoT's engine and assets doesn't hurt it one bit for me. I also don't want another super long wait for the next game, I loved BotW, but the wait for it was brutal, I'd at least like to get one more game out of this engine before Nintendo starts from scratch again.

hqdefault.jpg

New Zelda In Development! - The Rundown
874 views 8 hours ago Published on 29 Mar 2019

Today in the Rundown, we have new details about the next big Zelda game and how it might build on Breath of the Wild! We also get early details on just how big Avengers Endgame is going to be, and have some good news about Ubisoft and their plans for E3 2019!

Confirming the video above

16 hours ago
Monolith Soft Confirmed To Be Working On A Brand-New THE LEGEND OF ZELDA Title
We have some great news for The Legend of Zeldafans out there, as Monolith Soft — the ones who develop the Xenoblade Chronicles series — are currently working on the next instalment in the series.Read more

source : The Electric Playground Network | EPN&GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Last edited:
Likely doing the same work they did for BOTW.

Mario and Zelda VR! - The Rundown
624 views 9 hours ago Published on 5 Apr 2019

Today in the Rundown, Victor Lucas gives us his thoughts on the new VR updates coming to Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild! We also discuss the delay of Super Meat Boy forever, pillage and plunder new rumours about the next Assassin's Creed, and finally, have some good news for fans of the X-Men film series!

confirming the above video

Switch
Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild to add Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit compatibility on April 25
Published 10 hours ago. 18 comments.
Two high-profile Switch games add virtual reality.

Nintendo-Labo-VR_04-04-19.jpg

Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will be compatible with Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR on April 25, Nintendo announced.

Both Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild are available now for Switch. Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR is due out for Switch on April 12. Read more about it here.

Watch a trailer for the games’ upcoming Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VRcompatibility below.

Experience 2 beloved games in new ways with the Toy-Con VR Goggles from the #NintendoLabo: VR Kit! Buy now – Nintendo Labo Official Site – What’s included, where to buypic.twitter.com/M0C6w59lIT

— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) April 5, 2019

source: The Electric Playground Network | EPN & Gematsu - Japanese Video Game News

Switch
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild details Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit comptability
Published 2 days ago. 32 comments.

Explore Hyrule with the Toy-Con VR Goggles.

Nintendo has detailed the April 25-due The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wildupdate that adds compatibility with the Toy-Con VR Goggles included in the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit.

Get the details below.

Discover how The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild works in VR with Nintendo Labo!

The Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit for Nintendo Switch is now available in stores and online—and on April 25, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will become compatible with the kit’s Toy-Con VR Goggles via a free software update. But how does it work exactly? The game’s technical director, Takuhiro Dohta, has some info to share about this upcoming feature.

Here’s Mr Dohta:

Hello, I’m Takuhiro Dohta, the technical director for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit is out now, and included in this kit are the Toy-Con VR Goggles. We’ve created a little something that uses this Toy-Con creation in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Once you’ve updated the game’s software, it’s easy to use. During play, open the menu screen, select System, and select Options. Then set the Toy-Con VR Goggles option to ON, and simply insert your Nintendo Switch console into the VR Goggles and attach its Joy-Con controllers to the sides. When you look through the VR Goggles, you’ll see the world of Hyrule stretching out before you in VR!

The controls and overall game content are the same as normal, but you’ll be able to get a new perspective on Hyrule. And as you look around with the VR Goggles, the in-game camera will move accordingly.

It’s possible to switch the display method at any point in your adventure. We recommend taking a look through the VR Goggles when there’s something interesting to see, like a location with a great view, a favorite character, or a favorite piece of equipment.

The concept of this update is to add a little twist to the world of Hyrule to give players, even those who’ve played the game a lot, a reason to come back and get even more enjoyment out of the game. This is why we have designed this new feature so that it can be used with your existing save data.

The idea for this started when the Nintendo Labo development team gave us a demonstration of the VR Goggles for the first time. The experience was quite a surprise, and I started thinking that maybe we’d be able to do something with them in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. First, we thought about lots of different things; locations that would be nice to see in VR, enemies that would be fun to fight… In the end, The Legend of Zeldadevelopment team reached the conclusion that, rather than change the game, we should let you play it as it is, and instead just make it so that you can use the VR Goggles to see whatever parts you want.

Since The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a third-person game—meaning you play while watching your character, Link, on screen—our challenge became coming up with a way to create a fun VR experience without changing that core aspect of the game’s design. Ultimately, we arrived at a VR Goggles experience that’s a bit different from the one you’ll find in Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit, so I hope you’ll give it a try.

If you’re not a fan of the motion-controlled camera, you can turn it off by adjusting the Aim with motion controls setting under Options, and enjoy the VR experience that way instead. Even with the motion-controlled camera turned off, I hope this new experience is enough of a twist to give players a reason to try the VR visuals out.

One of the core goals during development for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was to make it a “multiplicative gameplay” experience, in which players could find their own fun and find their own ways to play. The nature of the Nintendo Switch system multiplies the fun further by giving you the freedom to play wherever and whenever you like. I hope that by creating yet one more new way to play, with the VR Goggles, the fun can multiply again!

Both The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit are available now for Switch.

Also at the end of victor lucas's video interviews with Geoff K and the man that did most of the martial art's movies for mortal kombat 11 he show the VR head set to ward the end and he'll show case it in one of his let plays with his daughter Ruby some time later .

hqdefault.jpg

Electric Playground Live! - Toy Story 4 Animator! - April 17, 2019

Published on 04/18/2019
#PlayForever #games #movies

Today, we'll be joined by Pixar's Michal Makarewicz to talk about his work animating Toy Story 4! We'll also review the new From Software game Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, play the classic arcade game Time Pilot on the Switch, and more!

source: The Electric Playground Network | EPN & Gematsu - Japanese Video Game News

Bit early I think for a massive new game. There’s remakes and things coming soon, that’ll be about it for a while I think

No. I highly doubt they are going to say anything about the new Zelda till Link's Awakening is out. That is their Zelda title for now.

No. I highly doubt they are going to say anything about the new Zelda till Link's Awakening is out. That is their Zelda title for now.

Yeah I could maybe see a tease at the end of the year but right now fells to soon. Maybe we could get a titled? But even that could be pushing it lol. I mean it took a long time to get BOTW tiled and not be called just Zelda wii u.

This is Zelda. Even reusing the BOTW engine, expecting it less than 3 years later is foolish.
I'm not saying a new game should be released, I'm simply saying a new game could/ should be announced soon.

This is Zelda. Even reusing the BOTW engine, expecting it less than 3 years later is foolish.

Yeah remember ocarina of time was one of the most delayed games ever haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"