Legend of Zelda Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread - Part 4

Same here. I won't say more dungeons though but actual dungeons. I don't count being inside those protector animals as dungeons. They were dungeon like and a bit fun but fell short.

Include actual dungeons and the main Zelda theme and this has the potential to be even better than the first one which was an excellent game.

I would love this!

The animals reminding me of power ranger zoards lol. I like that the animals you got to like change the lay out of the dungeon kind of like the last dungeon in SS but yeah to short and with all having like the same color and music. When I say more dungeons I mean like your normal style Zelda dungeons with different themes and like 8 dungeons or so.

It appears his physical form was being hindered by the arm to prevent his reincarnation?

I have no idea who it is, I'm not a Zelda expert/nerd. :oldrazz:

Remember in skyward sword at the end where skyloft fell to hyrule?... what if it's rising up again?

Man I love speculating on Zelda games.

This game will be all I can think about until it comes out. Breath of the Wild was an obssession for me.

I'm STILL obsessed with BotW. Can't believe a sequel has already been announced. Since they're using a lot of the same assets, I'm hoping for a Christmas 2020 or early 2021 release date.

I lost my obsession after like 500 hours lol. I still never found all the Koroks, but eh lol

I hope they allow multiple save files this time Dammit!

I sold my Switch, after played one week BotW.
Besides a lot game mechanical things, I found the lack of real dungeons the most disappointing thing. This and the similarity of the dungeon bosses - all being some sort of phantom Gannon. Also that there were only 10 different enemies and they were reused over and over with different color schemes. They could‘ve used Stalfos, Redeads, etc instead of 5 different Lizalfos.

I hope BotW 2 will get those things right. I really want to walk through an ancient temple like in OoT

I'm STILL obsessed with BotW. Can't believe a sequel has already been announced. Since they're using a lot of the same assets, I'm hoping for a Christmas 2020 or early 2021 release date.
March 19, 2021.

Video interview

hqdefault.jpg

Ryan Clark talks Cadence of Hyrule! - Electric Playground

Published on 06/27/2019
#CryptOfTheNecroDancer #CadenceOfHyrule #Zelda Official EPN Merch is available at EPN.tv/Merch Vic hits the stage with Ryan Clark from Brace Yourself Games, the

Video Review

hqdefault.jpg

Zelda Drops the Beat! - Cadence of Hyrule Game Review - Electric Playground

Published on 06/27/2019
#Zelda #CadenceOf Hyrule #CryptOfTheNecrodancer Official EPN Merch is available at EPN.tv/Merch What would happen if you combine the rhythm gameplay of the

source: The Electric Playground Network | EPN

could we expect something related to BotW2 during the game awards? It would be great plattform for the successor of the game of the year 2017

I doubt it, but who knows? Normally a big release like that will be for E3 or a Direct.

I understand the Game Wards are kinda turning into the new E3, but is it that big for an announcement like BotW2? I'm doubting it, but we'll see...

I mean, they announced the original BOTW DLC at the game awards. I would not be surprised to see a new trailer.

I think we will get something even if its just like a 30 second teaser. Also saw BOTW is at about 16 million sold. Before BOTW both TP and Oot sold about 8 million not counting remakes, remaster etc and that was the most for a zelda game. So BOTW has like double that already.

Probably during that E3, that won‘t happen (but with a few companies present during livestreams)

we will, even if it’s just Myamoto playing the game with actual game footage in a small split screen like in E3 2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"