Legend of Zelda Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread - Part 4

probably for the trailer

Nintendo can and will announce a Zelda title that releases within 3 months.

I know, that you think that, but when has it happened with a big Zelda title before?
Not for OoT, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword...

We are, at best, getting a half step Switch upgrade. I don't see Nintendo abandoning the Switch anytime soon.
A Switch Pro sort of thing. Would still be a nice boost. I’d like to see the next Zelda benefit from that.

That Legend of Zelda Master Quest Collection for the Switch looks pretty nifty with Ocarina, Majora, Twilight Princess, and Windwaker on a single cartridge.

I'm messing with people, but could you imagine.

That Legend of Zelda Master Quest Collection for the Switch looks pretty nifty with Ocarina, Majora, Twilight Princess, and Windwaker on a single cartridge.

I'm messing with people, but could you imagine.
Remasters of the 3DS remakes and ports of the WiiU remasters would be so damn easy for Nintendo, it's kind of annoying they haven't done it. I do at least think that WW and TP are more a matter of when than if though, Nintendo just likes to space these releases out.

I did genuinely love Skyward Sword though so I am pretty excited to see it get some love.

Last edited:
Can anyone please give me an update as to what is happening with this franchise?

the above clip from March is everything what is happening with this franchise

Sounds like Nintendo marketing to me.

We won't be getting a Direct till the E3 one, so, have some patience.

You also have to remember the pandemic royally ****ed with development. Especially Japanese development. Nintendo isn't one to constantly show a game over 2 years.

tbh we don‘t have to wait as long as people are waiting for GTA6

I still have hope, that we see as much of BotW like we did during E3 2016 - this trailer:

finally some gameplay footage.
not gonna lie: i’m a little unimpressed
Release 2022 (hopefully)

Last edited:
Zelda on a motorcycle for Age of Calamity. Sold.

Aonuma did not sound super confident of 2022...

Nah, I also thought, that it‘ll be more like December 2022 than March 2022...from there it‘ll could easy change to early 2023

Was getting some Skyward Sword flashbacks watching the trailer. So the arm holding "Gannondorf" in the first trailer is the new Sheikah Slate this time. Looks like hookshot is back. Weapons, Gear, and Enemies seem mostly the same. Sure there are nuances. Honestly was hoping for a little more story.

For what was shown this seems to be taking a long time to get to market and yeah I'm sure 2022 means Q4 at best. ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"