Legend of Zelda Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread - Part 4

zelda.png

:hmm

the switch version of the witcher 3 appeared for the first time on this site

Oh hell yes, I love me some Hyrule Warriors. And now a canon prequel to BOTW, hell yeah. Looking forward to playing as Urabosa.

I do wonder about the roster, because it would be a shame to cut out the amazing roster the previous game had.

Well not, what I was waiting for...but definitely will play over the holidays.
I wonder what will happen on 9.26...

I imagine a Hyrule Warrior direct.

Here's hoping for a reprint of the BOTW amiibos.

I‘m hoping for that „little bit longer“ that we have to wait

Oh my gosh it looks so good. I hope this means we finally get a Sidon amibo

So, booting up Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition again, and I've forgotten just how much there is to do with the Adventure Mode maps. They better bring back Adventure Mode in Age of Calamity.

So can we get a BotW where your weapon doesn't break? I will never get over the awful mechanic. :argh:

Sidon was a child 100 years ago. You can see that in the BOTW flashbacks. Unless they do something in the present can't see him being playable for back then.

I mean, they better bring back adventure mode.

Boo, I thought I saw him but that might have been the present day zora companion

Interesting tweeks on the formula. Looks like focus/magic is gone. Items seem to be more effective in general, and probably not as required to bring up weak points in the big bosses. And confirms Impa as playable, as a cool magic ninja.

The full presentation is here, but it isn't translated.

Some Zelda and Urbosa gameplay. Also, a bit of a look at the mid battle stuff. Confirmed two weapon classes for Link, one and two handed sword. Seems likely Zelda will have two classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"