Legend of Zelda Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not willing to spend a measly $20 extra bucks for Zelda, you shouldn't even call yourself a fan.

I think you're making a big deal over an attachment for $20. It's a better investment than DLC maps or even some other content for games. Unless you're dirt poor, I don't see how it's a big deal. And if you are dirt poor, you probably shouldn't be buying games to begin with.

I'm actually not making a big deal about it or anything (you criticize any move and you're making a big deal apparently:whatever:), but I'm just not going to support that practice. It's not even that much about the money, but the principle, but obviously you're not going to acknowledge or accept that for whatever reason you have so there's really no point in going on.

Mario Kart came with the wheel, Jungle Beat came with those drums, of course Zelda's gonna come with Motion Plus.

Hey, that'll be fine if it comes with it and like I said before I'll probably check it out then. If not and if I haven't got one by that time, then I'll have to skip it. I actually said that very thing in my first post above, but apparently that's unacceptable to Spidey-Bat and yourself

I'm actually not making a big deal about it or anything (you criticize any move and you're making a big deal apparently:whatever:), but I'm just not going to support that practice. It's not even that much about the money, but the principle, but obviously you're not going to acknowledge or accept that for whatever reason you have so there's really no point in going on.

They didn't put this in the Wiimote when it first came out because 1) They were still working on it and 2) They wanted to keep the price of the Wii at launch low. Because of that, I'm not boycotting the Wii Motion Plus as you are.

You're only doing a disservice to yourself by skipping out on the next Zelda game because you refuse to get the Wii Motion Plus.

They didn't put this in the Wiimote when it first came out because 1) They were still working on it and 2) They wanted to keep the price of the Wii at launch low. Because of that, I'm not boycotting the Wii Motion Plus as you are.

I realize both of these and I'm not boycotting anything. If I were truly boycotting it, I would refuse to buy even games that have it bundled and would probably sell off my Wii entirely. I'm just not going to pay extra for it. I actually said this thrice now, and apparently you've taken it upon yourself to 'correct' me or something.

You're only doing a disservice to yourself by skipping out on the next Zelda game because you refuse to get the Wii Motion Plus.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll live

Last edited:

Zelda is my favorite series of all time... I'd buy a Wii just to play it if I had to.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/boycott?r=75

boycott- to abstain from buying or using

You are abstaining from buying and thus using the Wii Motion Plus. So you are boycotting it.

You are incorrect on both of those. As I'd said, for the fourth time now, I will get the game if it's bundled (or other games I will be buying) with the Plus and I will use it for that game and others. It's correct I won't pay extra for it, but I'm still more than willing to get it in bundles. Am I boycotting the stand alone Plus, yes you could say that, but as a whole I'm not boycotting the WiiMotion Plus like you're suggesting.

you know what i'd like to see in a zelda game? AI controlled party members (like kingdom hearts). this idea may not be far off, since the phantom knight is 'playable' in spirit tracks.

So what do we all want to see in the next Zelda game?

I'ld like to be able to play as an eagle as well as a wolf.
Zelda should do more.
Link should look older than in the preview we got. Like 22 years old or something. Hopefully he won't start off in a pheasant village like he always does.

So what do we all want to see in the next Zelda game?

I'ld like to be able to play as an eagle as well as a wolf.
Zelda should do more.
Link should look older than in the preview we got. Like 22 years old or something. Hopefully he won't start off in a pheasant village like he always does.
a STORY

that is all I care about. I love the Zelda series, because they all have epic story lines, especially Ocarina and Twilight.....

So, I want a grand epic story

a STORY

that is all I care about. I love the Zelda series, because they all have epic story lines, especially Ocarina and Twilight.....

So, I want a grand epic story

Well said. Zelda has been my absolute favorite series since I first played OoT and that's the main reason why.

I didn't mind the Wolf Link thing but I prefer that each Zelda game have it's own unique thing and not repeat it. You could argue that PH and WW both had sea travel but PH had the touch screen controls and had the Temple of the Ocean King that you progressed through a little more each time after you completed other quests.

Miyamoto: New Wii Zelda 'not radically different'
Thursday 2-Jul-2009 10:30 AM
Not the overhaul we were hoping for?
There's been talk of the Zelda series needing a major refresh for some time now, and the next Zelda on Wii, slightly revealed at E3, was generally expected to be the one to do it.

But it seems that's not the case, as Shigeru Miyamoto says in the latest issue of Nintendo Power: "I don't think it's going to be that radically different." Oh, right. Well, fingers crossed it's at least a little different.

Rumours of Nintendo taking Zelda in a new mainstream-friendly direction struck when a patent, credited to Miyamoto himself, detailing a new hint system and DVD-style scene selection options for what would seem to be a new adventure game.

We don't care for a massive overhaul, we just hope not to be moving mirrors to bounce light around or grabbing the same old hookshot, boomerang and such items. New puzzles please

i trust in miyamoto. he'll deliver a great game.

Actually the hookshot hasn't been seen for a while... TP had double clawshot.

Just raining on the parade of whoever saw fit to write that article and complain about the series.

I really hope they have some new items..the only problem is most of those are legendary, and have been in the game for ages.

But seriously bring back the OCARINA!!

i want another zelda in the spirit/gameplay of 'majora's mask.'

I love zelda - but does no-one else think its pretty ridiculous they release the "cheapest" console without failing to mention you have to buy 3 parts to get one controller which costs about $50-$60 which is ridiculous!
still If I have to I guess I will have to buy it so I can play this game

A wireless 360 controller costs $60. PS3 controller is around $50-$60, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"