The Dark Knight Rises OFFICIAL: Batman in Los Angeles - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home, nothing really interesting happened today. I have a feeling something big will happen tomorrow, I'm gonna get there around 1pm and hope for the best. Posting pics in 5.

Just got home, nothing really interesting happened today. I have a feeling something big will happen tomorrow, I'm gonna get there around 1pm and hope for the best. Posting pics in 5.

yeah when I was there I just filmed the armys of cops...friday will be sick!

Yeah, I was there from 1pm till 9pm and really not much i saw. 1) tons of GCPD cop cars pull up, all the officers (at least 50) ran into the tunnel. 2) they have a huge ice platform that runs across the river bed 3) they filmed a scene where JGLs stunt double crossed the ice in a suit, really catiously. I actually watched the scene really close cus i meet some fellow SC fans working and they let me watch. It was really cool. Anyways, JGL crosses the ice and falls into a pool of water.

UPDATE: My friend just called, said they shot a scene where there was a ton of gun shots and Batman stood by, then ran into the tunnel. DAMNIT WHY DID I GO HOME?!?!?

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

Ok guys, I can assure you I am in no way a troll, but my friend, who I spent the majority of the day with on the set, just said Batman was shot! They actually think, from what they saw, that Batman went into a tunnel and either GCPD or Bane's thugs gunned him down in the tunnel....ya I'll get more info when I can.

Ok guys, I can assure you I am in no way a troll, but my friend, who I spent the majority of the day with on the set, just said Batman was shot! They actually think, from what they saw, that Batman went into a tunnel and either GCPD or Bane's thugs gunned him down in the tunnel....ya I'll get more info when I can.
I'll buy that Bats gets a bullet. I'll also buy that he is beaten like crap... But Lazarus's Pit will revive him... If Bats dies, then Nolan is definitely pushing it!

I can't believe I spent all day there and 15 minutes after I left the most epic scene happens...and I would have recorded the whole thing! Ughhh

I can't believe I spent all day there and 15 minutes after I left the most epic scene happens...and I would have recorded the whole thing! Ughhh

Bro are you going tomorrow again?!

Batman being shot at, or actually being gunned down? That's an important distinction.

So I guess the story has changed now, haha. What happened in the scene, is there were several loud gun shots, and Batman was in the scene but just stood by. My friend is not being really specific about anything else, so we will have to wait for him to post on the boards about what he saw.

Stood by like he didn't do anything?

Ah gotcha. Thanks! :up: He'll probably clarify later. Either way, that's an interesting scene. I wonder what's going on as well with the scene with JGL. Pretty cool stuff!

I saw the JGL scene right there. The PA kicked everyone out but me :) haha. Um, from the details, I can tell you he was in a very fine suit, and was tip toeing very cautiously across the ice. They built a mini pool under the ice and when he stepped on it, it blew and he feel into it. There was a lot of wind blowing from the fan, making the snow move and what not.

Wait he fell into the water through the ice? As in a frozen lake or pond with thin ice?(or at least it will represent a lake or pond in the film)

Wait he fell into the water through the ice? As in a frozen lake or pond with thin ice?(or at least it will represent a lake or pond in the film)

No, the set itself is built above the Los Angeles river. The LA river is like a gutter, its a huge ravine full of garbage water that is probably no more than a foot deep. The set is built to look like an icey platform. So when JGL's stunt double feel through, he needed somewhere to fall. They build a mini pool under the ice under where he was falling through to fall in. Make sense?

Update on description of what happened. Text from a friend.

"It was ****n crazy. Batman was at the end of the iceberg where u said JGL's double or whatever there were automatic gunfire and he stood then walked to the tunnel in a hurry then we heard more gunfire."

So now I guess Batman was running towards the tunnel when he heard the gunshots. And it was confirmed Oldman was there.

****! I wish i didnt read the batman thing lolol
I must stop reading these...but it's so addicting and exciting X|

Are the cops having some kind of shootout with Bane and his mercs here? And Batman gets in the middle? I'm lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"