The Dark Knight Rises OFFICIAL: Batman in Los Angeles - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the gunshots were supposed to be coming from the tunnel. If they are then Batman was running towards it. If not, then I suppose he's running away from it?

They came from the tunnel, confirmed from a friend. Batman was running towards it. Now they are shooting a solo scene with Oldman that is very dark and slow...

They came from the tunnel, confirmed from a friend. Batman was running towards it. Now they are shooting a solo scene with Oldman that is very dark and slow...

They probably came from a shootout between the GCPD and Bane's thugs, if I had to guess. By getting into the scene, Batman might be putting himself under fire as well since technically, he too is now an outlaw. Maybe this is when Bane decides to 'break' him, while he's bleeding and unable to retaliate. Didn't I hear from somewhere that Batman will be broken in a tunnel?

Why is bruce in a police car???
t4kxt.jpg

Update.

So apparently, Oldman and Bats had a deep convo. This was filmed at night, on the ice set, but with tons of lights on it. Oldman apparently walks out of the tunnel with his gun, lowers it. Then somehow as a conversation with Bats and pats him on the shoulder. Then they cut.

Update.

So apparently, Oldman and Bats had a deep convo. This was filmed at night, on the ice set, but with tons of lights on it. Oldman apparently walks out of the tunnel with his gun, lowers it. Then somehow as a conversation with Bats and pats him on the shoulder. Then they cut.

My OTP! Batman and Gordon! :hrt: :awesome:

Huh JGL and Bale??? so bruce gets arrested?
tumblr_lr7j66XEti1qi9l1jo1_500.png

He's sitting in the front seat though. No one knows why or the context of the scene itself. That's what I love about not knowing every little detail.

actors a lot of time pat on shoulder when the scene is over. i would love to see Gordon do this to batman in the movie

He's sitting in the front seat though. No one knows why or the context of the scene itself. That's what I love about not knowing every little detail.
he was arrested IMO. spend the night at the police station. in the morning or the next day Blake drives him to Selina's apartment.

Just got home from a FANTASTIC shoot. Easily the highlight of the day: seeing Batman and Gordon having a scene together. They were having a conversation and then Gordon pats Bats on the shoulder and walks off. I'm a straight as can be, but Bale in the Batsuit looks sexy.

Best shot I could get considering PA's were on our butts: Batman is on the upper left, Gordon next to him (hard to see)
batsgordon9.jpg

The Batwing before it was moved away and tucked in the back under wraps. Got a great video in motion as well!
batwing8.jpg

Last edited:
Just got home from a FANTASTIC shoot. Easily the highlight of the day: seeing Batman and Gordon having a scene together. They were having a conversation and then Gordon pats Bats on the shoulder and walks off. I'm a straight as can be, but Bale in the Batsuit looks sexy.

Best shot I could get considering PA's were on our butts: Batman is on the upper right, Gordon next to him (hard to see)
batsgordon9.jpg

The Batwing before it was moved away and tucked in the back under wraps. Got a great video in motion as well!
batwing8.jpg

Dang, Polaris!!! Those are gorgeous shots! I love the top one!!! :wow: :woot: :awesome:

It's most probably the quality of the shot, but Batman and Gordon's meeting does look atmospheric and moody, with the pair silhouetted against the stark light.

Yeah no kidding!!
After that we saw Gary Oldman chillin' on a director's chair as Nolan and Wally got a closeup shot of Batman. Such a wonderful sight.

You just know this movie will be beyond HUGE!... great pics!
Just out of curiousity. has there been any mention of this films budget??? It's gotta be one of the biggest ever made.

If that photo of the Batwing doesn't convince people that it is not a part of the Tumbler, I don't know what will.

My OTP! Batman and Gordon! :hrt: :awesome:
I KNOW! I'm super-excited. :hrt: :hrt:

Best shot I could get considering PA's were on our butts: Batman is on the upper right, Gordon next to him (hard to see)
batsgordon9.jpg
That's a very nice shot composition-wise, even if you had to sneak around, haha. :yay:

And yes, batsuit being sexy is what I like to hear. :aweseome:

No it's not, Pirates 3 was $300 million. Wouldn't be surprised if the Avatar sequels trump that.

^say what!??? Pirates crap had a budget of 300 mill???!

No matter how you feel about the quality of the movie, it did look very expensive. So $300 million is not that big of a shock.

I'm glad you guys like the shot! I believe out of all of us, I was the only one who got a shot of Batman + Gordon. As soon as we spotted Gordon and Bats, we completely froze and I instantly whipped out my binoculars. Then I handed them to my friend and I took the photo while I could see a few PA's were making their way toward us to tell us to move.

After that though, when we were leaving, we were being super friendly with them and eventually they even told us "you can get a peak, sure" and let us get really close and we just saw Oldman chilling on a director's chair while Nolan got close up shots of Batman ♥ ♥

Great ending to the evening! They wrapped after.

Great shots Polaris! :wow:

That Batwing is missing a roof intake thing, but must be to do with the way they're using the prop. I still can't get my head around them swinging it on cables. It's also covered in tracking dots this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"