The Dark Knight Rises OFFICIAL: Batman in the Burgh - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cú Chulainn;21221195 said:
Lol!!! No! That's not Anne! Facepalm!

It's just funny that miranda and Anne are wearing the same top.

I can tell you're going to be an absolute joy.

Cú Chulainn;21221195 said:
Lol!!! No! That's not Anne! Facepalm!

It's just funny that miranda and Anne are wearing the same top.

Am I being Punk'd?

Where's Ashton?

Damnit, even in Hell you're a dick Ashton.

Just bought a sweet Gotham Rogues bandana from the Heinz shoot.

From Ebay? Out of curiosity I went there and saw people are actually trying to sell the yellow towels given to us at the shoot with starting bids of $20-50. For a blank, yellow, hand towel. :doh:

Didn't see the Gotham Rogues bandanas there that you mentioned. You got lucky! :yay:

kvz5 said:
Yurka...

Are still working as part of the crew? Or are you done? Or are you not allowed to say anything yet? :ninja::awesome:

I'm still working on it, but not as part of the "crew"..

I wish I could give more scoops and such, I had planned to be covering the shoot like subaru (or possibly more if thats possible) but with the job it's kind of made me paranoid from sharing much.

Theres been so many vids and pics out of the Pittsburgh shoot though I don't feel too guilty :awesome:

I'm still working on it, but not as part of the "crew"..

I wish I could give more scoops and such, I had planned to be covering the shoot like subaru (or possibly more if thats possible) but with the job it's kind of made me paranoid from sharing much.

Theres been so many vids and pics out of the Pittsburgh shoot though I don't feel too guilty :awesome:

No biggie! :up: I figured that you were probably still working with the cast/crew since you've been a bit quiet which is perfectly understandable. :oldrazz:

No biggie! :up: I figured that you were probably still working with the cast/crew since you've been a bit quiet which is perfectly understandable. :oldrazz:

Haha yup, let's just say it was a big relief when pictures of the "Batwing" were leaked, it was certainly difficult to keep my mouth closed on that one. :woot:

:hrt:

Plus Yurka if I remember correctly you brought us some awesome scoops at the start of the shoot!
:up:

I certainly tried! And again, I would be giving more scoops if I wasn't so paranoid that a Nolan-Ninja would kill me in my sleep.

One bit of random interesting news I'll share is that during the Heinz Field shoot, it was completely Tom's idea to speak through the microphone, and Nolan wasn't too happy about it. :nono: :woot:

Will you be sharing more scoops once the shoot is done?

And I do hope you met the entire cast already, right? Especially Miss Hathaway!

You are so off my man crush list if you met her Yurka :cmad:

:awesome: My god. You were close to Tom Hardy! :hrt:

Might we see you on the credits then, Yurka? Sounds like you got yourself a juicy part

I have a list of awesome experiences I'm keeping over the course of the shoot I'll share when they're done here. :woot:

And sadly I haven't met Miss Hathaway yet :argh::wall::cmad::angry:

I did however, just today, meet Gary Oldman!

exploding-head.gif

And I've spoken with a few of the others, not Bale or Hathaway though.

You are so off my man crush list if you met her Yurka :cmad:

You can resume your man crush :csad:

:awesome: My god. You were close to Tom Hardy! :hrt:

Might we see you on the credits then, Yurka? Sounds like you got yourself a juicy part

Nah, no credits for me as I'm not directly linked to the day-to-day production.

Phew. Nobody other than me and Christian Bale are allowed near Anne :)
I'm pretty sure on the credits there'll be a section named:
"Annoying Pittsburg Ninjas. Superherohype.com"
With Yurka, Subaru, Longwire, Aliensarchive and all other fantastic ninjas

I have a list of awesome experiences I'm keeping over the course of the shoot I'll share when they're done here. :woot:

Can't wait! :awesome:

And sadly I haven't met Miss Hathaway yet :argh::wall::cmad::angry:

I did however, just today, meet Gary Oldman!

exploding-head.gif

And I've spoken with a few of the others, not Bale or Hathaway though.

You met THE Gary Oldman! :hrt: I'm jealous!

Too bad about Bale and specially Anne though. You still have a week though... you'll never know! :cwink: Crossing my fingers for you! :woot:

Phew. Nobody other than me and Christian Bale are allowed near Anne :)
I'm pretty sure on the credits there'll be a section named:
"Annoying Pittsburg Ninjas. Superherohype.com"
With Yurka, Subaru, Longwire, Aliensarchive and all other fantastic ninjas

She's mine! :cmad:

:hehe: Yea they aren't very happy at all with the amount of stuff that's been "leaked", but on a shoot this size they expected pictures and videos to come out so it comes with the territory.

Can't wait! :awesome:

You met THE Gary Oldman! :hrt: I'm jealous!

Too bad about Bale and specially Anne though. You still have a week though... you'll never know! :cwink: Crossing my fingers for you! :woot:

Indeed. Gary Oldman was the one person on this crew who I always said I would be legitimately star-struck if I ran into, and I was. Such a sweet and genuine guy. :hrt::hrt:

And I'm reaaaaaaallllly hoping I meet Anne too, *fingers crossed*

You stay away from her, y'hear!
Out of curiosity did you meet Tom?
I met him a few years ago just after Bronson, he'd just appeared on Johnathan Ross (which is like a pretty big UK chat show) he was just starting to get known and he was literally, sincerely the nicest guy I've ever met.
So down to earth.
He was awesome.
Pnut was there too

Ah, that would be incredible.

If you do, be sure to say she has the Hype's support. :woot:

Last edited:
Not eBay, was lucky enough to find someone who was at Heinz field on the sunday. These are really nice compared to the handkerchiefs saturdays extras got to keep.

Speaking of Tom, where is he? We haven't seen him all week. :(

Considering all they've been doing this week is filming the chase sequence, they didn't need him.

He's probably off being a boss around town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"