The Dark Knight Rises OFFICIAL: Batman in the Burgh - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
"hype!! Take control...take control of your board!...this...this is the instrument of your liberation!...why don't you identify yourself to the world?!"

I was so about to bust out the "But I bet you cried in Toy Story 3!" line.

Because if you didn't, you* are DEAD inside.

*general you

Oh, I did. I'm the same age as Andy in the movie too, and I'm also leaving for school. I can relate. Deep stuff. Awesome movie.

Good gosh, so there is a God.

Two annoying threads were just closed.

60aa925.jpg

"Joel this is the last time I'm going to tell you. Get the f*** off my set!"

Subaru, you should make a documentary when all this is said and done, of all the stuff you got to capture, you could even film your daily life, blah blah blah, I'm on my way to the set now, this is what I do to get here, and then I do this and that, etc, and then have that cut with all the footage you've been capturing. Maybe you already thought of this, but it think its a great idea and I'm sure most of us here would love to see something like that.

Subaru: Life of The Dark Knight Rises Ninja

There really seems to be an issue with who to trust in this movie.

I'm clearly leaning towards "trust" as a theme for the movie.

Is everyone a villain?

Just like in "Prince of the City"...

No wonder Gordon feels so betrayed and defeated. All this ***** is happening and it seems like Batman went missing leaving him all alone with no one to trust.

Bruce is trapped too specially if it's true that [blackout]Fox dies and Miranda/Talia stabs him[/blackout].

Lots of info out there about Saturday's chase scenes. Going to be an exciting weekend.

Will Batman's new flying vehicle be involved in this weekend's shoot?

Does anyone know who the old guy with the white hair (holding a bag) is in this video?

[YT]2S3WHMcmBUo[/YT]

It looks like he wearing a merc outfit.

Check Boring Pittsburgh for info. Chopper is landing on 3rd Ave garage of PPG...probably IMAX equipped chopper.

morning hypesters. *grabs a cup of coffee* here's to hoping we see a new Bat-Vehicle today.

I'll be heading down today around 8:30am. If anyone's down there, PM me and we'll meet up!

I wouldn't hold your breath, they're only filming in the bus tunnel.

Subaru, was Nolan telling you to get off his set in that pic?

Subaru, is it worth coming down to set today or should I wait for another day/tomorrow?

Subaru, is it worth coming down to set today or should I wait for another day/tomorrow?

Come down another day. There is nothing going on, I definitely don't plan on waiting around all day. Just can't see anything here.

K thanks I probably going to stop down tomorrow then, maybe I will see you there

6f4dc1a.jpg

Subaru, you mudda effin' ninja....git your damn camera away from my shoot before I blast you!
:hehe:

Awesome pics once again, subaru... u rock :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman