Iron Man 3 Official crowd report for im3

thalidomide

The Enemy
Reaction score
Since the movie in now released in some other countries, let us share our IM3 experience to our fellow SHH members :woot:

Definitely looking forward to it. I wish we had a solid release date for China; I really want to catch this one in theaters.

My crowd was full of young kids so the film's subject matter and laughs probably went over there heads. But alot them screamed "Thor!" when his trailer came up

Lot's of laughs in my theater (Australia) and alot of awe and cheering from the kids (alot of kids, like 70% of the audience ) in the cool scenes

Is it recommended to see it in 3D? Or does it take away from the movie?

The theater that I went was not full. But Iron Man 3 was the only movie that was available in the entire mall, they were like more than 10 theaters.

While I already said I didn't enjoy it, but the crowd loved it, they laughed, they cried, the commented about it at the end, all in all, crowd pleasing without a doubt.

You didnt enjoy it? Wow, even most of the meh to negative reviews said it was at least entertaining. Are you sure you like superheroes? Just checking.

People in my theater really enjoyed it. Here it´s heavily frowned upon making any kind of noise during a movie, people just don´t do that. But yesterday everyone was laughing together, so that was great!

Read this -

It's very simple....half the world has not seen Iron Man 3...if you do not put spoilers about important things in the movie in spoiler tags...you will be infracted and put on probation. Do not ruin the movie for others.

The atmosphere was brilliant. There was whooping at the start, which I've never experienced in a cinema. There was certainly a shared atmosphere, and during the darker scenes there was a brilliant stillness in the theater.

I had a fairly good crowd but my friends saw a fight break out when they saw it.

Basically a lady asked another to keep her child quiet so afterwards the B**** of a mother told her kid to elbow the other woman as revenge.

Great parenting!

I had a fairly good crowd but my friends saw a fight break out when they saw it.

Basically a lady asked another to keep her child quiet so afterwards the B**** of a mother told her kid to elbow the other woman as revenge.

Great parenting!
Sounds like mother of the year stuff there.:o

For everybody who saw Iron Man 3 so far:

Was there any epic music like AC/DC in the movie?

Not sure if I have to spoiler tag it but I'm doing it anyway:

There was sadly no AC/DC but I don't believe there were any songs in the film, can't remember exactly though...

Lots of kids in the audience at my showing, which for a movie like this actually made the experience better. Seeing and hearing kids getting excited for something genuinely good is exciting in itself. :)

Thank God no. But you do get "I'm Blue (Da Ba Dee)" lol. Not kidding. First song.

God no, thank god it was absent. it was all pure brilliant orchestral score by Brian Tyler.

Read this -

It's very simple....half the world has not seen Iron Man 3...if you do not put spoilers about important things in the movie in spoiler tags...you will be infracted and put on probation. Do not ruin the movie for others.

Do you tell that to Americans when they have seen a film before the rest of the world???

Do you tell that to Americans when they have seen a film before the rest of the world???

What!?

The mods do warn about spoilers for most movies, regardless of what countries the movies are released in first.

A lot of you should just be thankful it came out in your countries first. I will never understand why a number of American made blockbusters are even getting released in foreign countries first anyways.

We warn this about any major release regarding spoilers. Even when a film is released everywhere, we warn to keep spoilers in tags for at least a few weeks to give as many people the chance to keep from being spoiled.

It takes less time to tag a spoiler than it does to complain about having to do it.

We warn this about any major release regarding spoilers. Even when a film is released everywhere, we warn to keep spoilers in tags for at least a few weeks to give as many people the chance to keep from being spoiled.

It takes less time to tag a spoiler than it does to complain about having to do it.

I'm not complaining about having to do it, it's just that when a film gets released in the US first a lot of people don't bother with spoiler tags (although some US members do) and you don't see giant red warnings down the page...

You didnt enjoy it? Wow, even most of the meh to negative reviews said it was at least entertaining. Are you sure you like superheroes? Just checking.

I love superhero movies, but I have to admit the first time I watched I deeply despised the movie, I have since then changed my mind, and enjoyed it, still see lots of flaws, but my second viewing definitely changed my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"