img0967f.jpg

img0970.jpg

img0971.jpg

img0972.jpg

--dk7

im going to post this anyway...I just finished it
cya
Friends_for_life_by_Maggotx9.jpg

Maggotx, your colouring has come A LONG LONG LONG WAY my friend.

Seriously...

are you taking this in school, or any classes...or is it just practice makes perfect sort of hobby thing?

--dk7

no a korean would be perfect for the role
a korean? anyone will do eh??

why does he have to be oriental at all?? last I checked he was an alien and theres nothing to suggest he has oriental features in dragonball

Maggotx, your colouring has come A LONG LONG LONG WAY my friend.

Seriously...

are you taking this in school, or any classes...or is it just practice makes perfect sort of hobby thing?

--dk7
thanks !!! I think the answer would be practice makes perfect:woot:. I just like doing this stuff as a hobby :yay:

Looking Like, and Being are two different things :)

And from the sad face I can tell you don't want it to be, so therefore it's not :) haha

--dk7

So I've been having a lot of fun with Hero Machine 3...because it is a nice and simple way to come up with quick redesign ideas that I later plan to draw out.

I started with this original which was an attempt at creating Goku the best I could using Hero Machine, but making minor adjustments:
gokuy.png

1. Than I moved onto this very classic subtle change to Goku, nothing major changed really (wraps on his arms, shins, loose belt, and tight undershirt):
gokuredesign3.png

2. A Kung Fu Gi style Goku (which I have been drawing up in my sketchbook for quite some time):
gokuredesign.png

3. This one is a more...Ninja...Eastern...Mortal Kombat looking Goku:
gokuredesign1.png

4. And last but not least...if Goku took in his Saiyan pride, but didn't forget that he was an earthling...he could combine his costume into a Goku Gi/Saiyan Armor hybrid:
gokuredesign5.png

--dk7

Last edited:
So I went ahead and started my designs for a Kung Fu Goku gi...did a couple on MS paint

Feedback is welcome:

gokukunfgugi.png

gokukunfgugi2.png

--dk7

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1