Official Ghost Rider Trailer (#1) Discussion

Of course, I get the love story, but the way they acted in the trailer was awkward!!!

:huh: Actually the complete opposite!!

:whatever: Thanks!!

I know there is a love story between them, but like I said upbove, the acting was unsually campy!! Can't I have an opinion!!!
:o
I suppose...

*sigh*

:woot:

CAH

Of course, I get the love story, but the way they acted in the trailer was awkward!!!

I know there is a love story between them, but like I said upbove, the acting was unsually campy!! Can't I have an opinion!!!:o

Of course you can have an opinion RT. No problems with that. You just have to excuse us die hard fans who find it very hard to agree with you. Believe me when I say that we're not ****ting on your opinion, just disagreeing with you.

As for the opinion itself, I can't totally disagree with you. Some of the acting does seem campy (or whatever) but, you have to realize that seeing this stuff in a trailer, without the context of the full scene is hard to really judge. It's just quick clips of dialogue, ya know? Besides, sometimes for these trailers, original dialogue recorded on the day of shooting is used. Most times these things are fixed or improved with looping.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... just wait and see.

Welcome to the GR Hype, by the way!

ahhh..ok. i need to go back and watch the inter version again. its been awhile.
hope they keep that voice or something similar...just emphasizes that despite his appearance BH isnt human.

Yeah, BH and Meph's voice in the international trailer is awesome. I'm really looking forward to watching the evolution of these two throughout the movie!

As much as I like the official trailers, the one that got my heart pumping hardest was the fan-made one which took comic-con footage and trailer 1 footage and edited them together. When that operatic rock track kicked in the second half, it blew me away.

Whoever made that, I salute you!

:wow:

I suppose...

*sigh*

:woot:

CAH

Of course you can have an opinion RT. No problems with that. You just have to excuse us die hard fans who find it very hard to agree with you. Believe me when I say that we're not ****ting on your opinion, just disagreeing with you.

As for the opinion itself, I can't totally disagree with you. Some of the acting does seem campy (or whatever) but, you have to realize that seeing this stuff in a trailer, without the context of the full scene is hard to really judge. It's just quick clips of dialogue, ya know? Besides, sometimes for these trailers, original dialogue recorded on the day of shooting is used. Most times these things are fixed or improved with looping.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... just wait and see.

Welcome to the GR Hype, by the way!

:csad: Yeah, you guys are mean,LOL!!!:oldrazz:

But you guys seem to forget I said I'm still looking forward to this movie!! Not to mention have been looking forward to it ever since I saw the trailer last summer!! And no matter what I think of the new trailer, I'm still seeing it opening weekend!!:cwink:

Good on ya! I'll see ya there... well, in mind not so much in body. Maybe not even in mind, come to think about it. I will be watching the Ghost Rider movie afterall. Not much other than that will be on my mind. Either way...

Anyone have a link to this so I can save it and throw it on my Zune? please?

Zune? What's that?:confused:

If you mean on your computer, IGN has it. Want that?

is it in quicktime? my Zune is my Microsoft MP3 player:o

How do I download a trailer from Apple.com? I'd like the Ghost Rider International trailer. I also want it in Windows Media but I don't know if there's a way.

Thanks for any help.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"