Official Hulk Poster!!!

HulkPoster2000.jpg

Good work. I like this a bit better. It gives more of a feeling that Banner can't escape Hulk than their backs facing did.

With their backs facing each other shows that they don't want anything to do with each other. Banner wants rid of Hulk and Hulk wants rid of Banner.

It also shows how Banner wants to walk away from all the destruction and is lonely whereas Hulk is ready to fight. It can also show that if Hulk and Banner are away from each other they feel really lonely since they need each other to survive.

It also shows how Banner wants to walk away from all the destruction and is lonely whereas Hulk is ready to fight. It can also show that if Hulk and Banner are away from each other they feel really lonely since they need each other to survive.

Nice take on it. I would have preferred the other way around, but like I said I like what they came up with.

With their backs facing each other shows that they don't want anything to do with each other. Banner wants rid of Hulk and Hulk wants rid of Banner.

I agree. The other version has a multitude of problems, none the least of which is, well, it's a bit provocative. You may note that Banner's head is in a peculiar position, and looking down at that. Plus, you have the Hulk turning his back on the war going on behind him... not exactly the message you want to send to the general public. But that's okay. Really, it is. I like hearing people blindly state they like the other version - it makes for good comedy - so let's hear 'em.

Why are they using Norton's middle name for the writing credits?

lol I just noticed Banner's got his good old duffel bag.

That is the coolest poster i've seen in a long time. I wasn't pscyhed about the film (although i was planning on opening weekend anyways.) until i saw that. THAT is the coolest poster of the summer movies thus far.

Yeah, I nominate this poster and the Joker in the street poster as two of the best ever.

The poster is ok, but nothing special. I would have liked to see the Hulk punching or throwing something. Anyting capturing a little action would have been nice.

Isn't this just a teaser poster though? I'd expect at least one or two more before release.

There will probably be some action in the next one.

I loved that poster, but i have feeling much negativity for this movie without reason, only because the 2003 flop. In the boxofficemojo foruns the max o OW for they will be US$ 35 million, is too low for a summer blockbuster like Hulk, if the marketing not be so strong until the movie debuts, maybe it will be confirm and is finished line for Hulk movies.What you guys think about this.

Isn't this just a teaser poster though? I'd expect at least one or two more before release.

There will probably be some action in the next one.
The fact is it's very LATE to be a teaser poster and most people would be expecting more from this. Especially with a reboot. If Marvel expects this to be as good as Nolan's reboot of the batman franchise, they've gotta get on their publicity!

Are Levis sponsoring this movie? Dang, thats a lot of denim.

I think the poster. In it's simplicity, I feel it sends a strong message. The image of morbid Banner with his head down, hands in his pockets, walking away from the Hulk who's peeping over his shoulder, while tanks, helicopters with search lights facing him for a showdown, sends a powerful message about what this movie is about.

I think the poster. In it's simplicity, I feel it sends a strong message. The image of Banner with his head down, hands in his pockets, walking away from the Hulk who's peeping over his shoulder, while tanks, helicopters with search lights facing him for a showdown, sends a powerful message about what this movie is about.

agreed--
plus it kinda reminds me of the 1998 godzilla movie poster

looks ok, I'm just not as interested as I used to be in seeing how this film turns out. I still hold it'll be good enough but I was hoping for something more really and nothing has wowed me so far (trailer case in point). Hellboy II is starting to overtake it as my third most anticipated superhero film this summer

I haven't given up hope, I just want something soon to dazzle me!

we should be getting another trailer soon, i mean this thing is just two months away. also, why so many helicopters? i hope this movie doesn't have a ton of cgi helicopters...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"