• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New International Poster

This seems like a banner, but it isn't bad.

It looks like a poster to me, its just horizontal instead of vert. I think its hot, I wish they would've used a different shot, but that's just cause I wanna see more hulk. They should have one of those 3-d posters with hulk tearing the car apart. ANYONE involved in production reading this get on that 3-d poster asap.

Produce one. I am curious to see what you come up with.
its a very simpel photoshop job. no matter how you twist it.
and he doesnt need to do this. this guy who made this is payed money.

To me, I think it will be used on billboards.

Produce one. I am curious to see what you come up with.

I'm certainly no photoshop wizard but that has no bearing on how this poster looks.

c'mon, it's hardly rocket science. They've taken a still and pasted it on to an arty generic background.

It's not the mona lisa...:o

its a very simpel photoshop job. no matter how you twist it.
and he doesnt need to do this. this guy who made this is payed money.
Which proves a point. It was professionally done. Not simple photoshop. If ot is so simple Dark B, make one. It doesnt matter if you get paid or not, do you have the skill to do one?

Which proves a point. It was professionally done. Not simple photoshop. If ot is so simple Dark B, make one. It doesnt matter if you get paid or not, do you have the skill to do one?

i'm sure i could do one like that if i had the resources this person did, ie: the backround template.. from what i could tell theres filters on the hulk, a background template, and some font. thats about it.. maybe i could make it better but maybe i couldnt.. the point is, it looks photoshopped and iron mans posters were a million times cooler looking then the hulk ones, which suck cuz i really want a badass hulk poster.. its still kool but doesnt look very profesional..

i'm sure i could do one like that if i had the resources this person did, ie: the backround template.. from what i could tell theres filters on the hulk, a background template, and some font. thats about it.. maybe i could make it better but maybe i couldnt.. the point is, it looks photoshopped and iron mans posters were a million times cooler looking then the hulk ones, which suck cuz i really want a badass hulk poster.. its still kool but doesnt look very profesional..

The first hulk poster was much better than any of the Iron Man posters.

The first hulk poster was much better than any of the Iron Man posters.
really? it was ok.. but i really liked the iron man posters i dont know why.. maybe i'm alone in that,

Posted by He-Man in the marketing thread but I posted it here so you can see what the poster looks like hung up.

2485208702_b0e7be1f58.jpg

It's not bad. I would've prefer a different shot of the Hulk though. Seeing that on the official website they have that shot as a wallpaper already. I was looking for something new, you know different, something I never saw before. The quality of the shot though is more detailed, but I would have preferred a different shot.

give me a clean background and a HD shot of hulk with no noise.

can you do it? ohhhh and give me a PRO software.

thank you

a guy called Hulkfish does Poster here, his stuff is better than that. Stop with the "if you cant do it, stop b**ching" crap, how many people out there can make movies?... yet its their opinion that matters, same with the reviewers.

Lol :whatever: The point is it isn't fan made.

the point is, it looks fan made, they took a still from one of the trailers and used it with the background from the other offical poster.

No they didn't. That "still" has been completely re-rendered. If that is all they did then you should be able to do the exact same.

It's nice to see that shot has been worked on but really we need posters with new shots.......and soon.

the point is, it looks fan made, they took a still from one of the trailers and used it with the background from the other offical poster.

holy hell 41,000 im having troble cracking 3 haha..

No they didn't. That "still" has been completely re-rendered. If that is all they did then you should be able to do the exact same.

what the hell?... how does that shot look better than what we got in the trailers?... its a little darker, its zoomed in a bit, tilted to an angle, they used the background from the official poster and thats it, i dont know how to do it, but i do know when i've seen something already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"