BvS Official Pics from Batman vs Superman for 2015 Release

ryan dube

Go Team Dynamite!
Reaction score
Didn't see a posting with these pics in it, so I thought I would share with those people who have not seen it yet: (possible spoilers below)

bat.jpg

bat1.jpg

p1Q2qfn_zpscae53e84.jpg

MetropolisBvSwm.jpg
GothamBvSwm.jpg

2013-10-19-17.44.26.jpg

g13.jpg

batman-vs-superman-football-set-photo-5-600x450.jpg

26eb2fcb-5b43-4888-a4ff-946b6cd628fa_hc1.jpg

2wycf0F.jpg

Enjoy, if you have more to add, please do, it's all good...

I reckon this football game will be a foreshadowing of the battle between Batman and Superman.

Will one side win? Will they both tie? :hmm

Also, two footballs on the uniform clashing with them overlapping,creating a Venn diagram. Luthor in the middle? ;)

I dig the Metropolis helmets. Those uniforms are a better design compared to GCU.

Also, two footballs on the uniform clashing with them overlapping,creating a Venn diagram. Luthor in the middle? ;)

Are you referring to the Under Armour logo?

Somewhere there's a small reference to Nolan's TDKR hidden on that football field. If a little kid sings the national anthem then MOS VS BATMAN ripped off TDKR. :o

they didn't give the crowd any hats to wear... or banners to hold...

this is just so freaking COOL

sorry I know as a comic book fan I should hate everything but man this is something I have been waiting for for 10 years

Why should you hate everything as a comic book fan? Lol.

Why should you hate everything as a comic book fan? Lol.

lol on most message boards I see a lot of.. negativity not just hear Yesfans.com Mi6's message boards etc...

I am excited about this film.

Cool photos. Thanks for posting this thread bro ! Looking forward to seeing this scene, as we know from MOS that Clark is a football (and probably baseball ) fan.
Maybe he and Bruce will have a Budweiser and watch the game.

cheers.

Well, apparently the culmination of the scene is there being a big fight between the two teams. At least that's what it looked like.

I think it's fitting that the Metropolis uniform has a "modern" design, and the Gotham uniforms are more traditional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"