BvS Should Batman vs Superman end on a cliffhanger?

I want Wonder Woman to show up....I don't care if its at the end, in the middle...they start it off with her and then forget....I don't care....just have in it and go "there, you wanted Wondy, now you got her...shut up" lol

Normally, I'd be against doing things "Marvel Style" but I really want there to be a stinger of WW interrogating a contact with Lexcorp WITH the lasso of truth.

Or something like that. It'd be funny if he went "Who are you?" And she replies "You'll find out soon enough" with a TBA release date or something over the credits.. Something mysterious and intriguing that spells out "This isn't your momma's WW."

WW HAS to do well. And she might NEED the "boost" from the people watching a Superman/Batman movie.

If they are going to start taking a leaf out of Marvels play book, and they might not be going that route, but if they were, it'd make sense to tease their next project I.e The Flash right?

THEY SHOULD DO WONDER WOMAN!

If she were male, she would be under consideration for film.

Superman and Batman defeat Lex, but Lois is deathly injured when she is taken hostage as an attempt to lure him to a trap. Superman fearing Lois's safety breaks up with her. There I just killed three kittens with that synopsis. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"