Sequels Official The Amazing Spider-Man Sequel Thread

The Cocreator

Civilian
Reaction score
I know this is a bit soon, ok, a lot sooner, but i wanted to be the one making this thread.
Now we already know some interesting stuff about the amazing spider-man movie, we know Gwen is the main love interest and that the villains are the lizard and possibly Van Atter, so Oscorp may have a role in the movie, should the sequels develop that role any further?
Who should be the villains of the sequels?:huh:
I ask this because i like to think one step beyond:woot:, in my opinion the sequel could either use the vulture or follow the 3rd story arc from the ultimate comics featuring Dock Ock and Kraven as the villains, i say keep the green goblin and the death of Gwen Stacy arcs for the 3rd movie.:awesome:

Ir very soon to think about that, we don't even have a trailer to judge but maybe the sequel should have an unused villain, use electro!!!

They're already planning a trilogy? I hope it ends with Gwen Stacy's death that would shock the comon viewers.

Maybe dock ock could kill Gwen's father or Electro could work for that too, it would add some more emotion to the sequel.

Certain villains have gained the right to be in every adaptation. Dr. Octopus is certainly one of them.

If Ock is going to be in the second, might as well top off the trilogy with Green Goblin.

Paul Giamatti was on 'Conan' last week, and Giamatti said that he really wants to play Rhino. I could never see Giamatti as Rhino.

Rhino could happen, but more of the ultimate version R.H.I.N.O.

I don't want Doc Ock in any sequel tbh. Green Goblin definitely should be in Spider-Man 2 imo, killing off Gwen. So, if we'd have Doc Ock in the trilogy as well, we would have a trilogy with only one unused villain. I don't want Venom anywhere near this.

My pick for the trilogy:

ASM: The Lizard
ASM2: Green Goblin & Chameleon
ASM3: Mysterio & Scorpion

I've always thought Paul Giamatti would be better suited as the Penguin in Nolan's Batman trilogy.

I don't want Doc Ock in any sequel tbh. Green Goblin definitely should be in Spider-Man 2 imo, killing off Gwen. So, if we'd have Doc Ock in the trilogy as well, we would have a trilogy with only one unused villain. I don't want Venom anywhere near this.

My pick for the trilogy:

ASM: The Lizard
ASM2: Green Goblin & Chameleon
ASM3: Mysterio & Scorpion

ahh you are sooo right! Green Goblin MUST appear in the next installment to kill Gwen! Afterall Emma Stone herself stated that she has to keep her hair blonde for this movie only a couple of years, so Gwen is likely to be dead on the second movie -- which might be released in 2014. :awesome:

ASM2: Dock Ock & Electro
ASM3: Green Goblin & R.H.I.N.O.
Then we would have new villains as well.

Okay so I thought of this concept for a possible Spider-Man 4 or 5. However seeing how thats not gonna happen (thankfully) I'll post it for the new series.

Okay so its not fully developed but basically we see the origin of Quentin Beck to Mysterio and then he somehow opens a portal to another dimension...( i just noticed that this sounds kinda like Shattered Dimensions) and Peter parker from another universe pops out pretty much and he and the actual Peter stuggle trying to live the same life as Peter Parker. The new one realizes what happend and changes his persona to Ben Rieley (sp?). He dons a suit as the Scarlet Spider and he and Spider-Man take down Mysterio to return Ben Rieley to his home.

what do you think?

Okay so I thought of this concept for a possible Spider-Man 4 or 5. However seeing how thats not gonna happen (thankfully) I'll post it for the new series.

Okay so its not fully developed but basically we see the origin of Quentin Beck to Mysterio and then he somehow opens a portal to another dimension...( i just noticed that this sounds kinda like Shattered Dimensions) and Peter parker from another universe pops out pretty much and he and the actual Peter stuggle trying to live the same life as Peter Parker. The new one realizes what happend and changes his persona to Ben Rieley (sp?). He dons a suit as the Scarlet Spider and he and Spider-Man take down Mysterio to return Ben Rieley to his home.

what do you think?
Interesting, but that would probably work better for a comic book than for a movie.
That of Rieley trying to steal Peters life could be quite interesting, but considering that there are so many villains i doubt that we would see that happening soon, that part could actually be incorporated with a movie featuring Eddie Brock AKA Venom.

I want a villain not used already. there should be an "intro" villain as well, make it the looter or something, sheesh.. Mysterio can be the main villain for the next film.

I'd like to see Shocker as a thug kinda like in the beginning of the Ultimate Spider-Man video game

I would take that if i were you.
I sincerelly want to see every sinister six member until spider-man 6, wich should have them as main enemies.

in the second one i think mysterio should be the villain. think of all the cool stuff they could do with him. since he is a master of special effects there is no need to explain anything he can do witch would give endless possibilities.

I don't think it really matters which villain they use, as long as the movie itself is good. Here's my two cents on the likelihood of them using one of the trilogy villains again:
Green Goblin: Probably, especially if they decide to do "The Night Gwen Stacy Died." I'm hoping that won't happen, but it could.
Doc Oct: Using him would only invite comparisons to Spider-Man 2, so probably not.
Sandman: Probably not.
Venom: It could happen. I read somewhere that they were planning on it. I can't remember where though.
New Goblin: I can't see them not using Harry since he's such an important character, but if they use Green Goblin and he dies, then they may use him again. Although, it seems unlikely that they'd use the exact same storyline again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"